General & Others Kaku felt like a Sanji opponent while Jabura felt like a Zoro one

What I mean is kaku has goofy traits which jaburs lacked

I imagine in an Au where kaku fought sanji while zoro fought jaburathey would try to use kakus goofy traits to downplay him which they always try to do with sanjis enemies like claiming zoro

When being goofy is irrelevant for how strong he is him being silly is irrelevant (like trying to use funny moments from queen to try and downplay him or trying to claim that him being fat means he wouldn't know anything about speed or that he wouldn't have keen eye /speed when fat means nothing in one piece related to speed see big mom I mean by that logic luffy would be weaker then Bellamy

I imagine in an Au where kaku fought sanji while zoro fought jaburathey would try to use kakus goofy traits to downplay him which they always try to do with sanjis enemies like claiming zoro

When being goofy is irrelevant for how strong he is him being silly is irrelevant (like trying to use funny moments from queen to try and downplay him or trying to claim that him being fat means he wouldn't know anything about speed or that he wouldn't have keen eye /speed when fat means nothing in one piece related to speed see big mom I mean by that logic luffy would be weaker then Bellamy
That was the original plan tbf

In real early concept of enies lobby kaku was originally planned to be a fight for sanji. Meaning jabra was more likely than not supposed to be zoro's fight

Sanji vs kaku making sense because like alot of sanji's opponents kaku is one of the more silly members of the group. Both in personality and design.
Along with original just not being a swordsman and mainly specializing in his kicks which he still kinda does tbh

Zoro vs jabra making sense because he was supposed to be one the more serious sides of things like alot of zoro's opponent's. His design being more typically seen as badass in comparison to kaku.
On top of that he also shares parallels to lucci aka luffy's fight like alot of zoro opponents also do. Jabra being a carnivorous zoan and leading his own group of cp9. If he fought zoro he would have definitely been made a swordsman

Pretty sure oda was going to have their opponents reversed and changed his mind
Post automatically merged:

Sanji opponents aren't weak cause they have gags (which a majority of OP characters do), but traditionally they're weaker than Zoro and Luffy opponents it's just reality.
According to this arc it's by a difference of 2 marine soldiers. Nice gap in strength🙄

Pretty sure oda was going to have their opponents reversed and changed his mind
Post automatically merged:

According to this arc it's by a difference of 2 marine soldiers. Nice gap in strength🙄
True!
Also pretty sure Sanji was supposed to have green hair and be a swordsman but Oda changed his mind.

Zoro stans only value cool and only in the most superficial ways. It’s why they’re the most obnoxious cunts in the fandom. They’re incurious and boring people with boring opinions.