General & Others Kaku felt like a Sanji opponent while Jabura felt like a Zoro one

Zoro stans only value cool and only in the most superficial way
The most badass moments in Zoros career in no particular order:
- Usopp sword
- getting lost
- pretending that his goggles are shades
- being stuck in a chimney
- boarding the wrong ships
- figuring 3d2y out like a boss
- confusing north with up

Hes so cool, bros, I can not even...

I'll admit it , you got us right there.
:handsup::handsup:
I’ll take it.

The most badass moments in Zoros career in no particular order:
- Usopp sword
- getting lost
- pretending that his goggles are shades
- being stuck in a chimney
- boarding the wrong ships
- figuring 3d2y out like a boss
- confusing north with up

Hes so cool, bros, I can not even...
Zoro having a personality doesn’t mean y’all do.

What I mean is kaku has goofy traits which jaburs lacked

I imagine in an Au where kaku fought sanji while zoro fought jaburathey would try to use kakus goofy traits to downplay him which they always try to do with sanjis enemies like claiming zoro

When being goofy is irrelevant for how strong he is him being silly is irrelevant (like trying to use funny moments from queen to try and downplay him or trying to claim that him being fat means he wouldn't know anything about speed or that he wouldn't have keen eye /speed when fat means nothing in one piece related to speed see big mom I mean by that logic luffy would be weaker then Bellamy
Don't run damage control for Sanji as if he didn't get Jabra the Wolf who was way fucking cooler a fighter than Kaku lol

Cold, both Jabra and especially Wanjino
:steef:

A true martial artist. Oda is a hack for 99 reasons, let him not having Jabra fight in Egghead make it 100

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People created this imbecile headcanon that "zoro always fight stoic characters, while sanji always fight clown characters" as some ironclad rule.
It's not the case.
It's never been the case.

In the end, it's nothing more than some headcanon way to "downplay sanji" because, in their minds "clown characters = weak characters".
Imagine thinking that's the case in a manga like One Piece, when 90% of the characters have some retarded/childish gag.
It's the edgelord syndrome.
:pepecroc:

People created this imbecile headcanon that "zoro always fight stoic characters, while sanji always fight clown characters" as some ironclad rule.
It's not the case.
It's never been the case.

In the end, it's nothing more than some headcanon way to "downplay sanji" because, in their minds "clown characters = weak characters".
Imagine thinking that's the case in a manga like One Piece, when 90% of the characters have some retarded/childish gag.
It's the edgelord syndrome.
:pepecroc:
Amen

Zoro's had his share of silly ahh opponents but his fans like to ignore that

Sanji couldn't hurt jabra before DJ PU & still need two hits and got hit himself.

While Zoro had high diff fight with Kaku & One shot him and his most powerful attack with one Asura move.