Controversial Kanmei is Underrated

Kanmei was by far the strongest commander at the Coalition army (not including Riboku) and still remains to be among the best after his death even in the current era. Wherever you have Moubu at currently in China's top brass (who is ranked No. 1 in Qin, btw), Kanmei for all intents and purposes is equal to that.

@Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea
Really wonder how generals like Ousen or Riboku deal with guys like Moubu, Kanmei, Shibashou in a head on clash with equal numbers.

Can't wait for the next chapters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Really wonder how generals like Ousen or Riboku deal with guys like Moubu, Kanmei, Shibashou in a head on clash with equal numbers.

Can't wait for the next chapters
Terrain manipulation (castle, rocks fall etc), retreat and harassement, strategy where brute force isn’t the best way to pierce, weakening the army from inside (Rinko for example), hiding an other army somewhere, with tactics maybe making the opponent number so low that even if Moubu is still the strongest player his army would be crushed etc etc

Terrain manipulation (castle, rocks fall etc), retreat and harassement, strategy where brute force isn’t the best way to pierce, weakening the army from inside (Rinko for example), hiding an other army somewhere, with tactics maybe making the opponent number so low that even if Moubu is still the strongest player his army would be crushed etc etc
With prep time I see the Goat tacticians winning every single time but in a head on clash with no terrain advantage and or hidden units then it gets really interesting.

Do you think Moubu and Kanmei destroy Riboku’s hybrid centre army ?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They retreat.

I think Ousen and Riboku would be far, far too powerful if they could beat guys like Kanmei or Shibashou head on or even contend with them.

If Ousen actually gives Shibashou a hard fight on flat land then Riboku may as well surrender the state of Zhao right now lol. No state stands a remote chance against Qin if Ousen doesn’t get beaten by Shibashou here imo. And I’m just imagining that if Ousen couldn’t stop Bananji’s advance, Shibashou should be even worse.

Ousen has his terrain fortresses which spooked Renpa, it would be interesting to see how Kanmei would fair against a mountain fortress. Generally tactics > martial might but guys like Shibashou, Kanmei, Moubu etc are so powerful that I think their strength can overcome most tactics. This statement was made about Moubu by Shouheikun but I imagine it applies to some others as well.

Really I’m not sure outside of terrain manipulation what Ousen and Riboku can do against guys like Kanmei head on, though we’re about to find out during the next few chapters lol.

They retreat.

I think Ousen and Riboku would be far, far too powerful if they could beat guys like Kanmei or Shibashou head on or even contend with them.

If Ousen actually gives Shibashou a hard fight on flat land then Riboku may as well surrender the state of Zhao right now lol. No state stands a remote chance against Qin if Ousen doesn’t get beaten by Shibashou here imo. And I’m just imagining that if Ousen couldn’t stop Bananji’s advance, Shibashou should be even worse.

Ousen has his terrain fortresses which spooked Renpa, it would be interesting to see how Kanmei would fair against a mountain fortress. Generally tactics > martial might but guys like Shibashou, Kanmei, Moubu etc are so powerful that I think their strength can overcome most tactics. This statement was made about Moubu by Shouheikun but I imagine it applies to some others as well.

Really I’m not sure outside of terrain manipulation what Ousen and Riboku can do against guys like Kanmei head on, though we’re about to find out during the next few chapters lol.
Let's say retreating ain't an option, you think they can slay Moubu, Kanmei, SBS or even Man'U through formations alone ?

Even Moubu or Kanmei should be having major trouble walking into Ousen’s or Riboku’s HQs

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Let's say retreating ain't an option, you think they can slay Moubu, Kanmei, SBS or even Man'U through formations alone ?

Even Moubu or Kanmei should be having major trouble walking into Ousen’s or Riboku’s HQs
Slaying anyone is possible theoretically but I imagine we’re meant to see people like Shibashou as just having an enormous advantage in such a situation.

Look at when Zenou busted into Riboku’s headquarters: Riboku really couldn’t stop him but peppering him with arrows gradually slowed him down. Now Shibashou should have better battlefield awareness than Zenou and probably wouldn’t get so severely lit up like Zenou by one mean or another but…

I don’t think Ousen would just be completely helpless when SBS hits his headquarters but he would be at a major disadvantage I think.