Controversial Kanye West is a Nazi?

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Holy shit lmao malio is an absolute spastic

Bruh saying Ukraine loves Nazis is so fcking dumb

Nazi ideology HATES Slavic people which Ukranians are as much as they hate Jews

They elected JEWISH president

And you say Ukraine has nazi problem?

Tell me again, on whos side Wagner fights?

Ever country has Nazi problem but to actually say shit Russia says about Ukraine is idiotic
It's crazy people are falling for putin's bs logics .

Even russia has far right problems what was putin sleeping on. Ukraine war is more about geopolitical conflict and control of natural gas.
Post automatically merged:

The Russian civilians that militias and Nazis were burning alive before and after the war started. I'd post the videos on here but I'd get banned. And the polish farmers he, Zelinsky purposely killed just so he could start a nuclear war. Yeah he's one sick bastard. They both deserve each other
The azov problem is real there is no denial of fact but putin is far more complex person. He was in kgb and plays for oligarch buddies. He had great chance to develop russia into great country this war really screwed him big time only for him to stay relevant in russi slav politics

Putin is last person to even care about his own people sufferings it's all power and money .

Last edited:
Nazi ideology HATES Slavic people
Who told you this lol????
Nazis considered all of europe as Aryans. Yes, that included Slavs, Finns and Turks.
They elected JEWISH president
That ran his campaign on making good with Russia. Then went along doing the exact opposite.
And you say Ukraine has nazi problem?
They do not have a problem. They actively support it. Which was discussed in german newspapers regularly. Well, up until 2022 when it suddenly stopped being real or something.

Kanye is not a Nazi by any means. He is someone with the ability called "pattern recognition". The most dangerous ability a human can have.

Hitler considered Slavic people to be absolute dog shit
Is that the reason why the country with the highest prevalence of genetically slavic people in europe were allowed to fight along side with the Nazis? Man, they must have really been blind or something.
You are aware that east Germans and the majority of Poles are near identical genetically, right? It makes absolutely no sense for Germans to hate Slavic people based on them being Slavs. Many Germans effectively are Slavs as well. Germany even has a distinct slavic minority the Sorbs.
Poles got shafted in WW2, no doubt, but it had little to do with them being "slavs".
This is by far stupidest thing i've read on WG
I am sorry you feel this way. Its a completely normal knee jerk reaction though.
The opponents of the former Nazis are the ones teaching history now. Thank god the good guys never have a bias and would never lie! How lucky we are.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Is that the reason why the country with the highest prevalence of genetically slavic people in europe were allowed to fight along side with the Nazis? Man, they must have really been blind or something.
You are aware that east Germans and the majority of Poles are near identical genetically, right? It makes absolutely no sense for Germans to hate Slavic people based on them being Slavs. Many Germans effectively are Slavs as well. Germany even has a distinct slavic minority the Sorbs.
Poles got shafted in WW2, no doubt, but it had little to do with them being "slavs".

I am sorry you feel this way. Its a completely normal knee jerk reaction though.
The opponents of the former Nazis are the ones teaching history now. Thank god the good guys never have a bias and would never lie! How lucky we are.
Please for the love of God.

Go to school, read a book, something that isnt this idiocy

my last day of school is 15 years in the past
only the approved ones, right?
you should read books before 33 and before 39. if you really wanted to know about the world war/s. books written by the victors are (how do I put this so your panty does not get tangled) a very one sided source of information.
something that isnt this idiocy
so, none of your posts from here on out. I can do that.