Controversial Kanye West is a Nazi?

And yet Russia has Nazi mercs working for them and openly comited mass murder of Ukranian population while dehumanizing them
Okay? Tell Ukraine to deal with them then, seeing as "Nazism hates slavic people".

At the end of the day I, as a civilian bystander, have as much sympathy for the Ukrainian plight, as the Ukrainian bystanders did for the Iraqis and afghani people the Ukrainian forces were killing (mass rapes of women and children and men, torture centres, green zone, exjudicial hits etc) alongside their Nato handlers. Not an inch more or less, I personally think that's more then fair πŸ€”

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Okay? Tell Ukraine to deal with them then, seeing as "Nazism hates slavic people".

At the end of the day I, as a civilian bystander, have as much sympathy for the Ukrainian plight, as the Ukrainian bystanders did for the Iraqis and afghani people the Ukrainian forces were killing (mass rapes of women and children and men, torture centres, green zone, exjudicial hits etc) alongside their Nato handlers. Not an inch more or less, I personally think that's more then fair πŸ€”
Nah nah, you obv aint civilian bystander with rethoric like you had a while ago

You wanna hold Ukranians responsible for Nazis? Fine
Then hold Iraqis and Afghans for their blights too

Which you dont, hypocrite

Nah nah, you obv aint civilian bystander with rethoric like you had a while ago

You wanna hold Ukranians responsible for Nazis? Fine
Then hold Iraqis and Afghans for their blights too

Which you dont, hypocrite
My rhetoric stays the same, and as I'm not a soldier nor am i fighting in said war, then yes by default im a civilian bystander with an opinion. Fucking cry about it.

Whatever Iraq was doing had absolutely nothing to do with Ukraine but as lapdogs to Nato, they chose to stick their nazi noses in it, god knows what atrocities Eastern european nazis did to those foreign people they saw.

Like I said my sympathies are running on minus at the moment and I'm all the more happy for it (some would call it Karma I believe).

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
My rhetoric stays the same, and as I'm not a soldier nor am i fighting in said war, then yes by default im a civilian bystander with an opinion. Fucking cry about it.

Whatever Iraq was doing had absolutely nothing to do with Ukraine but as lapdogs to Nato, they chose to stick their nazi noses in it, god knows what atrocities Eastern european nazis did to those foreign people they saw.

Like I said my sympathies are running on minus at the moment and I'm all the more happy for it (some would call it Karma I believe).
So a hypocrite?

Lemme correct what you said

*Just someone that enjoys Ukranian Neo-nazis dying even if it is at the cost of innocent population, and their allies on WG coping*

Which is a very sick thing to say.
Nazis are dying and you're coping. Thought sympathy for them died in 1945, i guess i was weong. Cry about it :seriously:

You are okay with thousands innocent people dying, even more displaces, put into poverty and terror, just so that few dozen, at the very best hundreds of Nazi's die

Sit down kid, go back to school, lay off the internet. It will do wonders for you
Completely new sentence you got there buddy. Not surprised though you do equate me not caring about neo-nazis dying to me being okay with rape (get your head checked out).

I'll say it again just so you might get it through your skull. I AM 100% OKAY WITH NEO-NAZIS DYING IN THEIR 10S 100S AND THOUSANDS. 0 sympathy from me.

Stay in school, stop the Nazi allegiance and go see a doctor. It might help or you might get put in an asylum

I’ll never understand the caping for Russia
Not even russian support. Putin can burn in hell for all I care. This whole thing is Adam throwing a tantrum with me being okay with nazis getting offed.
If that's Russian supprt, then I guess I support them
Post automatically merged:

Neo-Nazi sympathisers are a weird fucking bunch πŸ’€

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
β€Ž
Not even russian support. Putin can burn in hell for all I care. This whole thing is Adam throwing a tantrum with me being okay with nazis getting offed.
If that's Russian supprt, then I guess I support them
Post automatically merged:

Neo-Nazi sympathisers are a weird fucking bunch πŸ’€
Nah this dude i has gotta be one of them

You hate nazis but defend kanye
????????????
You're gonna have to learn how to read properly son.

I said it was ironic that they hate (and call) Kanye a Nazi, whilst supporting them in Ukraine against Russia.

Not once did I agree with his nonsense nor do I care about the crap he says.

How about you actually read what you quote first?

You're gonna have to learn how to read properly son.

I said it was ironic that they hate (and call) Kanye a Nazi, whilst supporting them in Ukraine against Russia.

Not once did I agree with his nonsense nor do I care about the crap he says.

How about you actually read what you quote first?
How do you equate supporting Ukraine with supporting the nazis in Ukraine when the nazis are a small minority of a population lol