Theory Karyo Ten Will Leave Hi Shin Unit

We all know Shin is a instinctual type general. From what we've seen so far generals like Duke Hyou and Keisha are the ones to make decisions for their armies. Not only instinctual types, but all great generals we've seen so far (Renpa, Ouki, Moubu) are the decision makers in their army.

That said, I think after the Zhao invasion is finished Ten will return to the capital and serve as an assistant to Shouheikun, leaving Shin room to evolve more as a general.

Doubtful there's no reason to seperate them (right now). If Ten leaves Kyoukai will be the one who takes over for strategies as she was doing before. You can grow Shin as a commander instinctually without removing anybody from the HSU. They just gotta be able to win in a dominating way compared to the other 2 units, which I'm guessing they're not doing right now? I mean they were clearly the superior unit by a decent margin during WZI.

However, if Ten were to be seperated from the HSU, it'd have to be for a Qin 6 position, not for some assistant at the capital unless she's gonna replace SHK later down the line (which I highly doubt since likely candidate for that is Mouten due to him having more interest in being an official than a general). Qin 6 is the only position that'd make sense for Ten, considering she's already used to leading a future Qin6 member and a future GG.
I'd reckon Hara is going to use Shin-Kyoukai-Ten being together as a way to justify Shin recommending 250k over Ousen's 600k, cause HSU is just too OP by that point.

I think she will be as she is. For example Hi Shin Army in total are 240.000 man. I think they will make team like this:
  • Shin commands 120.000 man
  • Kyoukai commands 60.000 man
  • Ten commands 40.000 man
The numbers are just example, can be made up with other number.

A pure unrivaled Instinctual type, a genius tactical and strong, a knowledgable of warfare

Doubtful there's no reason to seperate them (right now). If Ten leaves Kyoukai will be the one who takes over for strategies as she was doing before. You can grow Shin as a commander instinctually without removing anybody from the HSU. They just gotta be able to win in a dominating way compared to the other 2 units, which I'm guessing they're not doing right now? I mean they were clearly the superior unit by a decent margin during WZI.

However, if Ten were to be seperated from the HSU, it'd have to be for a Qin 6 position, not for some assistant at the capital unless she's gonna replace SHK later down the line (which I highly doubt since likely candidate for that is Mouten due to him having more interest in being an official than a general). Qin 6 is the only position that'd make sense for Ten, considering she's already used to leading a future Qin6 member and a future GG.
I'd reckon Hara is going to use Shin-Kyoukai-Ten being together as a way to justify Shin recommending 250k over Ousen's 600k, cause HSU is just too OP by that point.
i prefer karyuten to get killed or die
to let shin have more control over his army while kk leaves to lead her own army alone .

in history
moten was Vice General under shin

so it means moten gonna take a huge rule there. also cuz it seems no other current 6gg will participate

maybe ohon will be part of that campaign or Rokuomi.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
As long as Kyoukai stays with Shin, which means more Kyoukai panels I'm fine with Karyo Ten leaving.

She's just your run of the mill strategist. Nothing special so far.

As long as Kyoukai stays with Shin, which means more Kyoukai panels I'm fine with Karyo Ten leaving.

She's just your run of the mill strategist. Nothing special so far.
Ironically Ten is the bolder in Shin's way to reach Duke Hyou levels of instinctual leading skills. She needs to step down.

i prefer karyuten to get killed or die
to let shin have more control over his army while kk leaves to lead her own army alone .

in history
moten was Vice General under shin

so it means moten gonna take a huge rule there. also cuz it seems no other current 6gg will participate

maybe ohon will be part of that campaign or Rokuomi.
I believe that weakens the HSU and making them less of monsters they currently are. Shin in the recent arcs is already exerting more control over the unit, but lets Ten do her thing where he knows it's better to have Ten do it than himself or Kyoukai. It's also why I've always said HSU >> Other two units, them having 3 commanders who are on roughly the same level as Mouten/Ouhon on the battlefield is an insane advantage. However, Hara didn't showcase that advantage until the recent arcs, where HSU due to having Ten/Shin/Kyoukai together is outdoing the others by a longshot.

The other thing is this, the greater the general the greater his underlings will be, simply look at the top dogs of the Zhao 3 & Qin 6:

Ouki (during the weakest version of his army): Had an individual who was on par with him in terms of abilities with Tou.
Renpa: Had an individual who could be the Chief of Military for any of the major states under him. Along with Kashibou who's on the same tier as him in terms of Martial Might. Along with the likes of Rinko who is comparable to somebody like Gyou'un. Kyou En who's a capable general as well as part of the Ten Bows of China.
Rinshoujou: Had 8 other generals who were similar to Gyou'un & Garyuu.
Riboku: Bananji (on par with the likes of Gyou'un & Garyuu as a commander while having an unknown cap on Martial might), SSJ (on par with the likes of Garyuu as a general), Keisha (don't need to explain much about his prowess).

Shin having Kyoukai & Karyo Ten who'll peak out at Qin 6 level as well, only gives testiment to Shin's greatness as a general. And if he's going to be the greatest general in the verse, he'd need the greatest underlings. By taking out Kyoukai & Karyo Ten you're left with Naki as his best underling (who at best would cap out at Gyou'un/Rinko level as a general).

History Spoiler:

As far as I'm aware, it's a joint Campaign with Shin & Mouten, they both go into two completely different directions. But Shin probably will be the supreme commander tho. And then Shin also proceeds to go do his shit at Yan while Mouten stays in Chu. Then when Shin is returning to Chu, Kouen & SHK double team him. I think that's what the entire build up of having Kyoukai-Shin-Karyo Ten together is for, for them to be presented as a formidable army where Kouen with like 300k troops & SHK with another army is needed for HSU with less than 200k troops.

Last edited: