Versus Battle Kashimo vs 15 finger Sukuna

Who wins?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
"So Yuta ~ 15 Finger Sukuna"

All Yuji said is he didn't think Yuta would hesitate to fight Sukuna. There's a subtle nuance there. There's many issues with using Yuji's statement to scale Yuta to 15 finger. For one, we don't know his rationale. Yuji doesn't seem to remember what happened when Sukuna took over Yuji's body, and Sukuna has to remind him of the carnage he caused in shibuya. The other issues are as such: If Yuji is just basing it off the fact that Yuta has more cursed energy than Gojo, and Gojo told Yuji that he'd be able to beat Sukuna with "little trouble" then that doesn't work, due to the fact that Gojo is much stronger than Yuta due to his Cursed energy manipulation. Using raw Cursed energy volume to scale doesn't really work in JJK.

OR: The other alternative, if he isn't just talking out his ass, is that based off his fight with Yuta, he thinks he is 15F level. The issue with this is that Yuji was pretty much relative to this Yuta, and this would indicate A nerfed suicidal Yuji is 15F level. Which is blatantly untrue.
I agree with you and said it too. It isn’t crystal clear at all that Yuta ~ 15 Fingers Sukuna. It can be the case or not. Nothing definitive.

But given Yuta feats portrayal etc I don’t think it’s crazy to think that way.

"So using ABCD logic : 15 Finger Sukuna ~ Kashimo"

This logic doesn't work for one because I already disestablished Yuta to 15 finger, and if we take what you say as true, it means theres at least 5 people running around in the culling games that are roughly 15 finger level. Based on the fact that Sukuna soloed his own age, if there were 5+ fifteen finger level people running around, that shouldn't have happened.
Sukuna lived 1000 years ago.

Yuta and Hakari are modern sorcerers and Kashimo lived 600 years or 400 years after Sukuna and that is why he wants to meet him.

So them being 15 fingers doesn’t mean anything about Sukuna being the king of his own era.

Jogo wanted to fight Gojo and we saw how that turned out
True. Kashimo wanting to fight Sukuna doesn’t mean he is at his level at all. 20 fingers Sukuna would erase him.

This is almost certainly either A: Kenjaku lying to Jogo, in order to make him more subservient after getting his ass beat, or B: just in reference to cursed energy amount, and I'll explain why. For one, Mahito implies this almost verbatim. When encountering 3F Sukuna, he notes that Jogo has more cursed energy, but Sukuna's soul (Which is where emotions come from, and cursed energy by extension comes from that, i.e. the quality of your cursed energy) is on an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LEVEL such to the point that Mahito has 100% CONFIDENCE that if Sukuna is fully revived, that the curses will win. 3 Finger also has better portrayal in that while massively holding back and being weakened, his speed is compared to Toji's, who makes Naobito (who at max speed is faster than Jogo) shit his pants.
I don’t think Kenjaku (who knows a lot of people and knows Sukuna powers) really wanted to lie to Jogo. But Kenjaku said : being generous 8 or 9.

so yeah maybe Jogo was more a 7/8 than a 9.

But I think it was a clear way to tell us how strong Jogo was. Like Hisoka 100 ranking etc. It’s to tell the readers the power ladder.

So I can trust Kenjaku with this one.

I agree with this, but only to an extent. There should obviously be a substantial gap, but it shouldn't be so large as what implies what I just wrote

"If Kashimo, who isn't even from the Golden Age, is 10-12 fingers in strength, and we've already seen 5 people roughly on his level already, then 20 finger Sukuna should not have been able to solo 60+ Finger levels of strength. It just doesn't add up."
Prime Sukuna has 4 arms, a spear, a mouth belly etc, I think he can upper mid diff his 15 self.

Prime Sukuna will be a monster

As said above 15F Sukuna would low diff him.

Using his DE it would be a neg diff.

Kashimo is pretty strong, but Gojo and Sukuna are in a totally different dimension.

You think Sukuna can stomp without his perfect body and 20 fingers worth of CE ?

Never

15 fingers Yujikuna cannot do what this chap Sukuna did. At all.

He didn’t even have world dimension slash
Unironically yes. Megukuna at 15F with 10S alone can stomp even other top tier fighters like the SG Sorcerers bar Gojo, Yorozu, Kenjaku, Maki/Toji, Hakari. He probably doesn't even need DE, Amplification is enough to stall and break their Domain.

Kashimo's CT was the unknown factor but he did not show anything crazy to push Sukuna with 10S arsenal past low-diff.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Unironically yes. Megukuna at 15F with 10S alone can stomp even other top tier fighters like the SG Sorcerers bar Gojo, Yorozu, Kenjaku, Maki/Toji, Hakari. He probably doesn't even need DE, Amplification is enough to stall and break their Domain.

Kashimo's CT was the unknown factor but he did not show anything crazy to push Sukuna with 10S arsenal past low-diff.
He shown to be crazy enough to pary some hits from Sukuna in CQC

He dodged / tanked a world dimension slash from Kashimo

He pushed back and dominated injured Megukuna right away and and Sukuna had to turned his real body on.

15 fingers Yujikuna is far far inferior to current 20F Real Body Sukuna with Yoruzu curse tool.

- no 4 arms
- no two mouths
- no curse tools (that he used 2 times in the fight and even if they didn’t injure Kashimo it still made nice distraction)
- quite lot less CE (less reinforcement, output etc)
- no world slash

Current Sukuna would body 15F Yujikuna

He shown to be crazy enough to pary some hits from Sukuna in CQC

He dodged / tanked a world dimension slash from Kashimo

He pushed back and dominated injured Megukuna right away and and Sukuna had to turned his real body on.

15 fingers Yujikuna is far far inferior to current 20F Real Body Sukuna with Yoruzu curse tool.

- no 4 arms
- no two mouths
- no curse tools (that he used 2 times in the fight and even if they didn’t injure Kashimo it still made nice distraction)
- quite lot less CE (less reinforcement, output etc)
- no world slash

Current Sukuna would body 15F Yujikuna
The Megukuna he faced was near-death from Gojo and was relying on a Cursed Tool to battle. One-arm and almost died from Hollow Purple which he could normally tank/regen from.

It isn’t a great feat to dominate such a weakened condition Sukuna.

Heian Sukuna bodied Kashimo. Then got told to dodge his attack. Didn’t even ask for his name, literally made pointless and forgettable. No contribution to a single lick of damage or nerfing. This is not the hype you are trying to claim.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The Megukuna he faced was near-death from Gojo and was relying on a Cursed Tool to battle. One-arm and almost died from Hollow Purple which he could normally tank/regen from.

It isn’t a great feat to dominate such a weakened condition Sukuna.

Heian Sukuna bodied Kashimo. Then got told to dodge his attack. Didn’t even ask for his name, literally made pointless and forgettable. No contribution to a single lick of damage or nerfing. This is not the hype you are trying to claim.
I don’t see how 15 F Yujikuna would have proved himself better during this fight

he would have been erased as easily or even worst