Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
R1: Kashimo vs Geto that fought Yuta

R2: Kashimo vs full power Geto

vs

Oh boy, another Kashimo vs thread:seriously:

Jk I love me some JJK duels

Too bad we don't know anything about either guys' DEs.
Other than that, Geto was portrayed as Gojo's friend and rival. Yeah, Gojo is by far the strongest sorcerer, but Geto imo was supposed to be THE number 2 guy.
Having said that, Round 2 goes to him for sure.

As for the Geto that fought Yuta, I don't really remember the circumstances so idk. It's been a long time since I read Volume 0.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Geto versatility will be a huge problem for Kashimo. And Geto will harass him with numbers and different powers. Kashimo is lethal and fast enough to score a win maybe but I bet on Geto more times than not.

And just portrayal wise he takes it.

Even with his forces split he was still a really close call for all out Yuta. And it was said that with full force he would have won.

Geto was portrayed as the strongest after Gojo at that time (not counting Sukuna and Kenjaku).

Kashimo is great, but I wont disrespect Geto, he is the goat. I still think he is alive somehow and will fight against Kenjaku for control of his body (maybe wishful thinking only).

I remember Kenjaku mentioned lack of control over Geto's body, so maybe it is possible.

Deaths are common in JJK, Kashimo can die in the next chapter as we know how Gege rolls,
Lets see how Hakari wins.

Round 1; 50-50
Round 2; Geto

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
R1 I got Kashimo winning.

R2 is Geto's win for sure imo.