Versus Battle Kashimo vs Ryu and Uro

Who will win ?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Make a poll too Rayan.

I think he has a chance. Gotta see chapter 188 and then the next one too tho before I can judge.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Make a poll too Rayan.

I think he has a chance. Gotta see chapter 188 and then the next one too tho before I can judge.
Thรฉ thing is Kashimo has the ability to quickly one shot Ryu. Ryu is really strong and Kashimo doesnโ€™t want to confront him in an output struggle but I donโ€™t see how Ryu can resist Kashimo thunder sure hit.

Uro must be more difficult to hit

Do we know all the conditions for Kashimo to hit you with his electricity?
Also, since you wrote Ryu and Uro together I suppose they're fighting like a team, right?

If Uro and Ryu have synergy then they can win, otherwise Kashimo takes the win.
I dont think Kashimo has DE, so will be a tough fight.
I think they could be a good combo even with minimum synergy.
Uro can redirect Ryu's beams, she also has that attack where she "breaks" the sky like Whitebeard, and can keep herself and Ryu from getting touched by Kashimo. Ryu can also keep his distance for a while, though Kashimo will close it faster than Yuta

Iโ€™d give it to Kashimo

Their DEโ€™s will be a problem but (iirc) he confirmed that he has Hollowโ€™s Wicker Basket (simple domain) but chose not to use it due to how Hakariโ€™s domain works

He embarrass both of them in CQC and is fast enough to dodge Ryoโ€™s cannons

The bigger problem here is Uro since I THINK sheโ€™s capable of blocking/redirecting everything he throws at her but all he has to do is catch her offguard once and the fight is over

I honestly think he can take it

Either one keeps Kashimo busy and the other get critical hits on him. Look how they were manhandling yuta without rika, he's almost the same as immortal Hakari and Kashimo is having an even battle against him.

Or one of them uses DE while the other continues their assault on Kashimo. Doesn't matter if he has hollow wicker basket, that doesn't negate the other's CT. Imagine being trapped in a domain while worrying about another opponent of high level. It's like Naobito vs. Dagon and Hanami in Dagon's domain, Naobito cannot keep up with constant attacks + two opponents coming after him.

1v1 it's a high diff for Kashimo.

2v1 it's a mid diff for Ishigori and uro. Low diff if DE comes out.

Last edited: