Versus Battle Katakuri + Escanor + Vasco vs Fairy Tail Guild

Escanor can now convert his life force to magic to maintain the one indefinitely, or in other words as long as he has life force.

Look at this beast

Then it be forever fight between them. Natsu eating his flames would put him same lvl or more. Add that to forms he can go into like Half Dragon and E.N.D. transformations and Natsu is unstoppable.

Last edited:
Actually he can as it's like an cycle as the more flames he eats from Escanor, he be as strong as him and even stronger at an rapid rate to burn him alive especially if this last until sun goes down and thus Escanor would be left defenseless on his end.
In the same time Escanor gets stronger as long it is noon. If Natsu can keep up with Escanor until the sun goes down, then maybe he can surpass him physically. Therefore Escanor is a tank, who wasn´t even hurt by full power Galand. Escanor in the other situation split someone like Galand with one easy swing and this wasn´t even in Escanor his strongest form. Also why should Natsu his fire even burn Escanor, if Escanor is a fire user itself?

There are also still Katakuri and Vasco Strada.

In the same time Escanor gets stronger as long it is noon. If Natsu can keep up with Escanor until the sun goes down, then maybe he can surpass him physically. Therefore Escanor is a tank, who wasn´t even hurt by full power Galand. Escanor in the other situation split someone like Galand with one easy swing and this wasn´t even in Escanor his strongest form. Also why should Natsu his fire even burn Escanor, if Escanor is a fire user itself?

There are also still Katakuri and Vasco Strada.
Natsu's physical attributes increase the more power he gets, so he wouldn't be knock down by Escanor either physically as well with his flames. Again it's a cycle as back and forth thing until Sun goes down, but given Light's update on what Escanor can do, it can be eternal fight until his life force diminished if he resorts to using that.

His flames can grow hotter as he eats his powers, meaning he be hotter than whatever Escanor has and than some and plus Base Natsu was able to burn away stadium easily without trying, so already he got very big feats to match with Escanor and ongoing if you see sequel series as there is new character that push more of how hot his flames can get even more.

Natsu's physical attributes increase the more power he gets, so he wouldn't be knock down by Escanor either physically as well with his flames.
Only if Natsu eat Escanor his flames, but i don´t see why Escanor wouldn´t notice it from time to time that Natsu gets stronger when he absorbs his fire. Then is more the question if Escanor attacks Natsu with his Axe, or give him a firebased fight.

Again it's a cycle as back and forth thing until Sun goes down, but given Light's update on what Escanor can do, it can be eternal fight until his life force diminished if he resorts to using that.
I am not up to date with NnT. Based on that it would be more questionable who has the better stamina, right?

Only if Natsu eat Escanor his flames, but i don´t see why Escanor wouldn´t notice it from time to time that Natsu gets stronger when he absorbs his fire. Then is more the question if Escanor attacks Natsu with his Axe, or give him a firebased fight.

I am not up to date with NnT. Based on that it would be more questionable who has the better stamina, right?
Not if the first time facing him. Few fire attacks is when he catch on about it. Though even using physical strength, Natsu be a match for him overall.

Both got stamina to go for miles so I wouldn't count Natsu going down even Escanor stop providing flames for him at some point.

Though even using physical strength, Natsu be a match for him overall.
In combination with his fire magic, yes. Without.... never saw something comparable, tbh. But let´s say Natsu can keep up with Escanor his physical srength, how about his durability to block oder tank Escanor his attacks?

In combination with his fire magic, yes. Without.... never saw something comparable, tbh. But let´s say Natsu can keep up with Escanor his physical srength, how about his durability to block oder tank Escanor his attacks?
He tank harder stuff and survive before and plus again if going with END stuff, he can't died no matter unless you destroy the book and also it won't be all tanks as there be dodges too. Overall given that FT is still ongoing and when you choose to see sequel, it's pushing more Natsu is reaching more OP lvls as it goes on,

Actually Natsu has the best overall stats currently. Vasco has balant LS feats IIRC but his attack won't knock out multi country durability Freindtsu. Also Natsu punched through Death Magic, Time Magic and other conceptual stuff. I think he's bodying Escanor here but Vasco can jump around for the rest of the match.

He is only immune to aoe fire attacks, such as sword swing attacks and also other close combat skills would hurt and hit him.
Nope, every dragon slayer are completely immune to their respective elements.

So, when Natsu got hit by a fire punch for example, he doesn't receive the damage from the fire, but only receive the blunt damage of the punch.

I

Inspector_Mu

Nope, every dragon slayer are completely immune to their respective elements.

So, when Natsu got hit by a fire punch for example, he doesn't receive the damage from the fire, but only receive the blunt damage of the punch.
Escanor embodies the sunshine
I dont think Natsu can eat escanor high level flames

He tank harder stuff and survive before and plus again if going with END stuff, he can't died no matter unless you destroy the book and also it won't be all tanks as there be dodges too. Overall given that FT is still ongoing and when you choose to see sequel, it's pushing more Natsu is reaching more OP lvls as it goes on,
Ok. I need one example (I am not on the current pages)
The only point, if this is true is then the problem that Natsu can´t be killed. But here is it relevant to know if he even can regenerate, after he is split in two or destroyed. Immortality isn´t all. I need more context to understand this.

Actually Natsu has the best overall stats currently. Vasco has balant LS feats IIRC but his attack won't knock out multi country durability Freindtsu. Also Natsu punched through Death Magic, Time Magic and other conceptual stuff. I think he's bodying Escanor here but Vasco can jump around for the rest of the match.
Vasco is more a problem against demons, then against others. His attacks against demons, because of his holy light reaches a far higher level and can paralyze, negate and kill those. Also Vasco itself can nullify magic. Even if he couldn´t harm Natsu because his durabiliy (Which i would disagree with my knowledge about Natsu) then he still can make his magic useless. You already said he moves with LS. Based on scaling to Issei, he is even faster then LS.

Last edited:
Vasco is more a problem against demons, then against others. His attacks against demons, because of his holy light reaches a far higher level and can paralyze, negate and kill those. Also Vasco itself can nullify magic. Even if he couldn´t harm Natsu because his durabiliy (Which i would disagree with my knowledge about Natsu) then he still can make his magic useless. You already said he moves with LS. Based on scaling to Issei, he is even faster then LS.
Natsu is country+ due to 1- fairy heart, 2-being stronger than August who can wipe countries casually, (also he wasn't just bragging apparently ) and 3-Igneel/Aconologia scaling. Natsu Already memed Zeref's Power nullification iirc which was conceptual as far as I could tell unlike Vasco's more methodical approach (breaking magic down) so power null might work but not completely. Again he showed pretty dumb stuff like burning time itself with a punch so can we argue he has unconventional durability to concepts? Ok that last part was a joke but certainly you see how ineffective 2 dimensional hax has been to him so far. Also if we count movie as canon, Zeref is equal to Phenoix who can surface wipe or some shit like that.

Jesus christ you had me reading this bullshit again, I say either way Natsu wins or Vasco is left then it's a statement due to 2fas4me.

Last edited:
Natsu is multi country due to 1- fairy heart,
This isn´t a country lvl feat though, yes I know you use the scaling the Etherion but be honest even Etherion is just a hyperbole in the end, featwise the beam was Multi Mountain lvl. This is a logic fail, Acnologia himself couldn´t wipe Fiora or at least more cities then only one.

2-being stronger than August who can wipe countries casually, (also he wasn't just bragging apparently ) and 3-Igneel/Aconologia scaling.
August didn´t use that causally, he dies after the spell and also we don´t know the range of the spell(ars magia), August possibly could use a large aoe attack but the range of it is yet unknow and the probably her start again with the fact that we see a top tier battle between Igneel and Acnologia and they barely show mountain lvl feats. I doubt August who is weaker then both Dragons, is country lvl somewhere...

The movie with the Phenoix is noncanon, the character himself are probably canon but not the story, it is the same as with Strong world or One Piece Z.

Don´t misunderstand me, yes Fairy tail has country lvl statements but we need still feats to support these statements.
As example, Sengoku said that Whitebeard could destroy the planet but we all know that this is just a hyperbole.
Fairy tail has similar hyperbole but no back up feats with make the whole country lvl implausible.

Because that I wait for more feats from the current 100years quest spin off where we see 5Dragons who are equal to Acnologia. Either we see finally country lvl feats or it show again that Fairy tail just use Hyperbole.

For this battle Katakuri has a very hard lethal weapon who can one shot everyone, same goes for Escanor if both of them teamup and Vasco holding off Natsu, the guild gonna get beaten and Katakuri/Escanor joining Natsu to beat him.

Natsu is multi country due to 1- fairy heart, 2-being stronger than August who can wipe countries casually, (also he wasn't just bragging apparently ) and 3-Igneel/Aconologia scaling. Natsu Already memed Zeref's Power nullification iirc which was conceptual as far as I could tell unlike Vasco's more methodical approach (breaking magic down) so power null might work but not completely. Again he showed pretty dumb stuff like burning time itself with a punch so can we argue he has unconventional durability to concepts? Ok that last part was a joke but certainly you see how ineffective 2 dimensional hax has been to him so far. Also if we count movie as canon, Zeref is equal to Phenoix who can surface wipe or some shit like that.

Jesus christ you had me reading this bullshit again, I say either way Natsu wins or Vasco is left then it's a statement due to 2fas4me.
Thanks for the informations. Don´t get me wrong, i know that Natsu has power, but that is not what i asked. I asked for his durability.

This isn´t a country lvl feat though, yes I know you use the scaling the Etherion but be honest even Etherion is just a hyperbole in the end, featwise the beam was Multi Mountain lvl. This is a logic fail, Acnologia himself couldn´t wipe Fiora or at least more cities then only one.
Hyperbole =/= exposition statement. Fairy Law being the most powerful magic in the world is a hyperbole but statements about its activation and effects aren't. Would you say Kizaru stating that he can kick at Light speed is questionable now too? Since you know we see Marco keeping up with him who is clearly not LS or do we just do the sensible thing and scale Marco to relativistic+ with CoO. Better yet, Kizarus light does not behave light light at all so should we throw the whole thing in garbage because the author is a hack?

Logic fails happen all across fiction, I know FT is shit but we can't ignore clear cut statements about Magic effectiveness, especially when said magic is suddenly plantery by the very same statements when mixed with another.I mean come on, if Fairy Sphere memes aconologia's attack, then why can't the strongest version of the Fairy Magic be that strong?
August didn´t use that causally, he dies after the spell
True, my bad.

and also we don´t know the range of the spell(ars magia), August possibly could use a large aoe attack but the range of it is yet unknow and the probably her start again with the fact that we see a top tier battle between Igneel and Acnologia and they barely show mountain lvl feats. I doubt August who is weaker then both Dragons, is country lvl somewhere...
Aconologia has clean island one shot feats plus this to add to it...Also it's Because those top tiers are actually worried about bigger things like life wiping and possible planet destruction. Even Irene has Country+ AOE spell. August himself thought that he couldn't do anything to Aconologia making him Country+ in base just off that. After powering up, Natsu still one shot him with friendship power so I'll let you do the math. Etherion is like the basic scaling method for all high tier magic and up, it has been getting used for reference in terms of destruction since Jellal's arc.

The movie with the Phenoix is noncanon, the character himself are probably canon but not the story, it is the same as with Strong world or One Piece Z.
Pretty sure Hiro says it's connected to the final story while referencing it in a interview. That's already databook+ level canoncity but sure we can scrap it.

Don´t misunderstand me, yes Fairy tail has country lvl statements but we need still feats to support these statements.
As example, Sengoku said that Whitebeard could destroy the planet but we all know that this is just a hyperbole.
Fairy tail has similar hyperbole but no back up feats with make the whole country lvl implausible.
Being badly written doesn't mean that we should ignore basic authorial intent. If people like Jellal can cover what seems like multi mountains with Sema, Irene and August can cover countries, then the very top like Natsu and Aconologia should be at Country+ for AP at least
Because that I wait for more feats from the current 100years quest spin off where we see 5Dragons who are equal to Acnologia. Either we see finally country lvl feats or it show again that Fairy tail just use Hyperbole.
Not really, Etherion was stated to be country destruction 3 different times, you don't use hyperbole statements to establish new prospective on magic, which is what Mavis did. It's also not like we haven't seen it get triggered on panel, just not the full potential.
For this battle Katakuri has a very hard lethal weapon who can one shot everyone, same goes for Escanor if both of them teamup and Vasco holding off Natsu, the guild gonna get beaten and Katakuri/Escanor joining Natsu to beat him.
Gajeel and Laxus scale to double preskip Natsu who could do this and Makarov who tanked this, Katakuri isn't one shotting anything here imo. Escanor might with ritta but he still caps at Natsu who should well be above multi mountain range just based on his growth alone. Overall I'm still on the opinion that everyone gets folded until it's Natsu vs Vasco and then it's a stalemate or one of them pulls the W.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the informations. Don´t get me wrong, i know that Natsu has power, but that is not what i asked. I asked for his durability.
He scales to Acono who can just who cleans islands and was later on powered up. Sorry for rambling.

Last edited:
Hyperbole =/= exposition statement. Fairy Law being the most powerful magic in the world is a hyperbole but statements about its activation and effects aren't. Would you say Kizaru stating that he can kick at Light speed is questionable now too? Since you know we see Marco keeping up with him who is clearly not LS or do we just do the sensible thing and scale Marco to relativistic+ with CoO. Better yet, Kizarus light does not behave light light at all so should we throw the whole thing in garbage because the author is a hack?

Logic fails happen all across fiction, I know FT is shit but we can't ignore clear cut statements about Magic effectiveness, especially when said magic is suddenly plantery by the very same statements when mixed with another.I mean come on, if Fairy Sphere memes aconologia's attack, then why can't the strongest version of the Fairy Magic be that strong?

True, my bad.

Aconologia has clean island one shot feats plus this to add to it...Also it's Because those top tiers are actually worried about bigger things like life wiping and possible planet destruction. Even Irene has Country+ AOE spell. August himself thought that he couldn't do anything to Aconologia making him Country+ in base just off that. After powering up, Natsu still one shot him with friendship power so I'll let you do the math. Etherion is like the basic scaling method for all high tier magic and up, it has been getting used for reference in terms of destruction since Jellal's arc.

Pretty sure Hiro says it's connected to the final story while referencing it in a interview. That's already databook+ level canoncity but sure we can scrap it.

It's funny you mention one piece top tier as characters "backing up" any hype at all. Literally all the top tiers in this series rely on gloried statements like WSS, WSM, WSC

Being badly written doesn't mean that we should ignore basic authorial intent. If people like Jellal can cover what seems like multi mountains with Sema, Irene and August can cover countries, then the very top like Natsu and Aconologia should be at Country+ for AP at least

Not really, Etherion was stated to be country destruction 3 different times, you don't use hyperbole statements to establish new prospective on magic, which is what Mavis did. It's also not like we haven't seen it get triggered on panel, just not the full potential.

Gajeel and Laxus scale to double preskip Natsu who could do this and Makarov who tanked this, Katakuri isn't one shotting anything here imo. Escanor might with ritta but he still caps at Natsu who should well be above multi mountain range just based on his growth alone. Overall I'm still on the opinion that everyone gets folded until it's Natsu vs Vasco and then it's a stalemate or one of them pulls the W.
Post automatically merged:

He scales to Acono who can just who cleans islands and was later on powered up. Sorry for rambling.
FT is hardly bad or worse. Just suffers quality decline and final arc bad ethics like Naruto, Bleach, etc.. FT hasn't done anything unlike other series before. Heck lately I am hearing very same issues with SDS treated same issues and screwing up especially it's final arc.

Majority authors suffers this, not FT thing.