General & Others Kazekage Rescue Mission Vs Wholecake Island

Which Arc is Better?

• Total voters
Kazekage rescue mission was one of my fav arcs in any manga I have read. Granny Chiyo carried that arc. One of the best written side characters I have read.

And Sakura in that arc did more than Nami and Chopper did combined the entire One Piece 1000+ chapters.

And that arc is the first time Naruto killed someone, two actually.

The Kazekage rescue arc starts after Deidara captures Gaara right?

so it’s a really tiny and straight forward arc, lol. I don’t think it’s apt to compare to WCI.
nonsense, the themes are the same it’s just one has better pacing and actual stakes . WCI could is a 50-60 chapter arc if you remove the panels of chasing.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Did One Piece have the better fight tho?
Yes imo. Kazekage retrieval's best fight was either Deidara vs Gaara or Sakura/Chiyo vs Sasori. Good fights but idk if I would call them great. Katakuri vs Luffy is the best One Piece has to offer, if you just look at the fight itself and ignore the cut away scenes it's great.

I havent even read/watch Naruto in my entire life but i bet its better than this shitty arc with our first encounter with a fucking Yonko and the payoff was this fat bitch screaming wedding cake for ages and the "main star" of this arc all he did was baking cakes while his captain got his ass kicked left and right, to save his sorry ass.

The only good moments of this arc were Jinbe's fuck of to Big Meme, Luffy vs Kata, and Gangster Gastino.

Last edited:
Kazekage rescue is arguably top 3 best Naruto arcs.
Kage vs Akatsuki
Chiyo intro (RIP)
Team 7 & 8 Vs Itachi + Kisame clones
Gaara's death + revival
Naruto pummelling Deidara's face
Deidara + Sasori intro
Akatsuki full team intro (albeit their silhouettes)

Kazakage Rescue arc > WCI for me

This is not even a debate. Chose one of Naruto worst arcs to compare with WCI.
Post automatically merged:

Yes imo. Kazekage retrieval's best fight was either Deidara vs Gaara or Sakura/Chiyo vs Sasori. Good fights but idk if I would call them great. Katakuri vs Luffy is the best One Piece has to offer, if you just look at the fight itself and ignore the cut away scenes it's great.
I agree that WCI has better fights than Gaara Rescue mission but One Piece has a lot of better things to offer than Luffy vs Katakuri.

Luffy vs Lucci is way superior.

Kazekage rescue arc is probably one of the best arc that Kishimoto ever deliver
WCI is one of the worst crap that it would be better if the arc itself is removed from OP story

VS

Both arcs suck, since Naruto did nothing but yell and fail to impress the whole arc while Lolda went out of his way to make the Cook look like a joke, but Chiyo and Sakura vs Sasori is probably better than any One Piece fight so far, so KRA wins by a slight margin.