Powers & Abilities Keeping up with the King of Hell - Sisyphean Task [Luffybros edition]

Is Kaido going to trash Luffy again?

• Of course he will.

• No, look at the damaji Luffy is doing!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Current Luffy: Strongest gear + new strongest attack (KKG with AdvCoC) barely tickled Kaido.

Rooftop Zoro: Successfully blocked and deflected Hakai (the strongest attack we've seen so far). Then, with 30 broken bones, proceeded to win a clash against Kaido and do considerable damage to him.

I need Luffybros to explain to me how they get to the ridiculous conclusion that Luffy > Zoro :quest: From what I've seen so far, Luffy with his awakening will only potentially catch up to rooftop Zoro. Meanwhile, the already superior ACoC Zoro is going to get a black blade before the arc is over... :ohreally:

The only argument I keep seeing is "But MC". Sadly, it doesn't work in this manga, Luffy's greatest power is to make allies and have them help him in all of his fights. I know for a fact that for his own crew he recruited the best of the best in every category . Zoro falls in the "combatant" category. Therefore, Zoro is/will be the strongest combatant there is in the entire world at the end of the story. It is also why Zoro will have to step up and kill Kaido (the WSC) in this arc, he is the only one able to do it.
I love to make cases in the battledome as to why any version of Luffy bar last power creep are terribly weak compared to the solid Grandmaster :zosleepy: