Versus Battle Keisha vs Shin

if its gonna Shin in tent and Keisha in tent
Shin has no Ten or Kyokai for advise then low diff for Keisha though I admit stratecigal Shin improved he is still more a brute fighter than HQ leader

The smaller the numbers, the more that favours Shin. He has the stronger officers and their impact is more notable and impactful on smaller battlefields. The Kyou Kai Unit would've made this a nightmare scenario for Kei Sha before they added Kyou Rei. Round 1 is, I think, a crushing victory for Shin.

Round 2 is more interesting because it's Shin playing with bigger numbers than he's ever had command of, even if you include that time he assumed command of the right wing at Shukai. That said, Shin has Ka Ryo Ten and Kyou Kai, the former is a prodigy of tactics and strategy, and the latter a 6GG talent rapidly catching up and well primed for a generalship of her own - the numbers just aren't big enough to make this too much of a challenge for Shin. If anything, the numbers suggest Shin might actually have the space to maneuver around the battlefield and tap into his own Instinctual Prowess - which by now have surely surpasses Kei Sha's own.

This is an interesting match up, but one that plays too well to the HSA's many strengths, imo. I don't see Kei Sha having much luck in either scenario.

Keisha >~ Shin as a general for now. But the 5 years mark is coming up since Kokuyou arc so Shin should grow even stronger in the future now that his "mentor" Kanki kicked the bucket.

Shin will probably be the vanguard general against Zhao under Ousen's order.

Problem is that Keisha is too weak to fight Shin or Kyoukai or Kyourei. If Keisha has strong vassals like Bananji to support him then Keisha would stand a chance.

So HSU takes round 1 high diff. Extreme diff in round 2.
Keisha has her usual subs. Shin too.

My man Rayan is a on a speedrun to get canceled for assuming one's gender wrong.:risitavirus:

15k vs 15k, and Shin has the HSU vs Keisha's bum squad? HSU

40k vs 40k, HSU still

Keisha lacks the subordinate generals that the HSU has leading an army of equal numbers.

Two Sosui level generals, ain't moving the needle.