1/10 chapter IMO. Unironically one of the worst chapters of any series I've read in my entire life, and I'm not even kidding. What in the world did I just read? Only the art is worth praising. In this sense, it's a freaking masterpiece, but the writing sucks massive cheeks.

Anyways, it depends on what happens next, but honestly, this chapter might very well kill the series to me.

I wonder what the importance of the 5th Wu Hei will be now that Edward (the strongest out of them all according to him) seems to be done in such a pathetic, laughable and nonsensical way.

Last edited:
C

Cuistot

1/10 chapter IMO. Unironically one of the worst chapters of any series I've read in my entire life, and I'm not even kidding. What in the world did I just read? Only the art is worth praising. In this sense, it's a freaking masterpiece, but the writing sucks massive cheeks.

Anyways, it depends on what happens next, but honestly, this chapter might very well kill the series to me.

I wonder what the importance of the 5th Wu Hei will be now that Edward (the strongest out of them all according to him) seems to be done in such a pathetic and laughable way.
Lolong's defeat was bad enough but this was plain laughable lol. No confirmation yet of Edward's demise but if that's really the direction it's taking, i'm done with this series as well.

An awful sequel to an excellent first part.

I was gassing Sandro up the most after that mediocre tournament because everything after it was fire and now we get this. Was he high when he chose to write this chapter?

Literally nothing in the chapter makes any sense at all. The art is phenomenal as usual but I literally can't point out anything else I liked at all

Reiichi even points out that Raian was near death after ONE punch and is now magically tanking a barrage of punches from Eddie like wtf

:risicheck:

C

Cuistot

Calm ur tits.

Nothing changes the fact that it took fucking poison and two clan leaders to allow Raian to get a fucking clean attack in.

Base Eddie speed blitzed 100% Removal Raian. This is why Kengan Reddit is retarded sometimes. They are quick to forget shit. Erioh stated it clearly. They needed to do this as assasins. As fighters they had no chance even 4 vs 1.

One more thing to remember is how Erioh needed to spare Raian from his struggles with fucking Solomon or he would still fight him to this moment.
Except Raian effectively soloed Edward in their final encounter. Went from getting dropped by Eddie to matching his blows with no problem. No amount of mental gymnastics can excuse any of that.

Even Edward's ULTIMATE technique did fuck all.

Well i read Kengan Omega manga and like it . Although lolong look underwhelming, he is like mr. technically martial arts expert know it all but he lose to this guy.

Athough they have some demonic power up like 100% may related to Hysterical strength for human. But it seem these guys can master it and call it up if need like ssj form.

Now to read kengan ashura manga.
To be honest, I hated how some martial arts keep secret moves from people knowing it . In my view, no moves is secret.

Last edited: