Kenpachi (Bleach) vs 3 Admirals

Round 1:

Without Vsbattle logic: Kenpachi should high diff. Team has the advantage that they outnumber Kenpachi + at least Kizaru should be faster. However, Bleach characters are known for her speed as well. You also don´t need to deactivate Intang, since Bleach characters can affect/damage souls directly with Zanpakutō. That alone should bypass the element and attack the true body.

With VsBattle logic: MFTL+ Kenpachi blitzes all 3 before they can react in under 0,0000000001 second. No explanation needed lmao.

Round 2:

Even with equalized speed, Kenpachi isn´t weak. I would even claim that Kenpachi should have comparable or even far better physics. His high pain tolerance allowed him still to fight with several damage. There is still the posssibility, that they can overcome him with AoE, so i would say it can go either way.

R2 would be a closer battle but Speed isn’t the only problem here, Zaraki is way beyond in terms of AP and DC

At least the Admirals got good AoE and DC as well...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Equal speed or not:

Seinen+ level of murder. The only difference in round 2 is that Admirals would live for more period of time.

ps. Only Haki or Kenpachi has all of his powers from Bleach verse?

S

Shuyaku

Is it really that one sided even with speed equal ? Then what if i add RS Sanji to the Admirals team ? :madmonk:

This **** effortlessly busted a Soul Society-sized meteor (scaled to country-level+) while holding back his Reiatsu and IIRC cut through space using Nozarashi which wasn't even in Bankai form, his offense is just too ridiculous to care about equalized speed. throw unrestricted Demon Zaraki in OP verse and it's going to turn into premium brazzers experience in few minutes...

Yhwach and other Bleach god tiers, especially the "War Potentials" ones (Bankai Zaraki, Ichibe, Muken Aizen, and EoS Ichigo) are simply transcendent beings with unparalleled stats/hax. Each one of them can comfortably solo OP verse in all honestly.

The C3 admirals need raidsuits resembling their colors to win :steef: