Versus Battle Khan (Star Trek II) vs Captain America (MCU)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Khan all the way for me, they can be on the same level physically but Khan is also a super genius and not just a superman, not to mention that capt. America is righteous so has morals which restrain him while Khan has not (while also being smarter).

So round 1, if they are around the same level physically, can go to Khan, he starts to use some dirty trick then starts to build over that small advantage and win.

Round 2 imo captain America has more chances since Khan is using 2 guns but even if he has some level of mastery with them, make it even some induced master training etc. Capt. America should still be way better at using his own shield so despite the disadvantages listed above he could win if he has his personal weapon. Also if he manages to go til cqc the guns become useless or even an hunderance making him vs no weapons Khan. Yet there is still the wild card of vicious moves from Khan.

Round 3 depends entirely on the situation, what they can use etc.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Thank you for the Tag @RayanOO One of my favourite film heroes vs. one of my favourite film villains

Round 1: I want to say Khan but I feel like Cap is slightly stronger and whis whole "I can do this all day". I'll give it to Cap, that being said I don't think he could withstand a Vulcan death pinch and mind meld like Khan did.

Round 2: Khan is smart and will go for the legs but Cap is quite versatile in how he uses his shield, If he throws it and can't get it back then he is toast but If he can then it'll be even harder for Khan. I can't choose so.

Round 3: Khan, he is smarter and more tactical in everyway. Plus he himself has been involved in terrorist activity so it'll be quite easy for him to deduce what's going on.