Khun Family Fan Club

Who's your favourite member of the Khun family?

• Data Marco Asensio

• Data Eduan

• Data Icardi

• Data Maschenny Zahard

• Aguero Agnis

• Hachuling

• Kiseia

• Hynd Luch

• Lyborick

• Maria Zahard

• (Adult) Maschenny Zahard

• Ran

• Royale Elliot

• Unnamed Khun (he stopped the Hell Train)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Khun Aguero Agnis and Khun Ran are my favourite. I can't forgive Maschenny Jr for what she did to Ha Jinsung kmt.

Did anyone else know about Ran and Maschenny having the same mum??? That came as a shock to me.
He uses Maschenny Jr's techniques, why would you be surprised that they're related given that?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
What techniques ??? I just thought the Khun family and the other families shared some techniques amongst themselves. Was it ever stated on panel that they were siblings??
The Maschenny Style Lightning Spear family of techniques that Ran uses was invented by Maschenny Jr.

Season 2 Chapter 47 Blog Post
SIU said:
The Maschenny-style Lightning Spear technique that Ran uses is a Lightning Style technique invented by Maschenny Jahad, who made an appearance a while ago. It’s a technique that turns Shinsu into a spear, so it grants the advantage of being able to take the Spear Bearer position without being armed with spears. (Compared to ordinary shinsoo manipulation techniques, Lightning Spear techniques are much faster and have higher accuracy.) As it allows one to participate in both short and long-range battles, it is considered to be one of the β€˜ultimate spear techniques’. The Maschenny-style Lightning Spear technique is only passed down in Maschenny’s branch of the Khun Family, (in Ran’s case, due to the Lightning Spear technique, his ranking as a Spear Bearer is higher than his ranking as a Fisherman.) However, after becoming a Ranker, it is very difficult to take on the role of a professional Spear Bearer with the Lightening Spear technique alone. (Because the level of other Spear Bearers become that much higher) So later on, they’re used more as a support role in close-range battles… In Maschenny Zahard’s case, her lightning Spear technique is faaaaar stronger than a usual High Ranker’s spear technique. In other words, if you have Maschenny on your team, it’s the same thing as having another High Ranker-level Spear Bearer on your Team. Of course, the only person who can use the Maschenny-style Lightning Spear technique so proficiently is Maschenny Zahard herself ^^;

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
The Maschenny Style Lightning Spear family of techniques that Ran uses was invented by Maschenny Jr.

Season 2 Chapter 47 Blog Post
Cheers.
Post automatically merged:

Didn’t even know there was another Zahard princess from the Khun family. Might need to do a reread.
I think she's Khun Aguero's lover or sister....I am not even sure myself. I remember he kept having a flashback about some girl from the Khun family called Maria.