General & Others Kid’s pattern against Yonko

Yeah sorry can't see that happening.
Then Kid wont be in the final war
Post automatically merged:

To start the final war, the one piece must be found. And teach wasn't the person roger was waiting for.
@Monkey D Theories Isnt Blackbeard the person Shanks is warning the Gorosei about?

whoever this person Shanks is warning about will be the third party of the final war because just like Marineford, Shanks warned Whitebeard about teach who ended uo ochestrating the marineford war behind everyone’s back

Because he cant beat Luffy and there is no future in the final war unless he joins luffy or blackbeards

Kid will NOT be a fourth party in the final war… Hell fuckin no… Its Luffy, Teach and The marines… Thats it… He will pick Teach
Final War will involve many factions:SHP+GRAND FLEET+OTHER ALLIES(zou,etc...),REVOLUTIONARIES,SUPERNOVAS,GERMA,EX-SHICHIBUKAI,ETC...even Garp might show up!Kidd definetily show up,man wants to make a legend of himself no matter what!

What i see Oda doing with Kidd's characters:will deal the finishing blow in BM here in Wano,after Wano he will get a bigger crew and conquer BM's territory to become a real Yonko,Kidd will challenge Luffy at some point and lose(of course),Kidd will show up in the final war to get the glory of taking the WG too!EOS Kidd will be a silver medalist(legendary pirate with no chance to become PK) alongside Law!
Also,i think EOS supernovas that survive will dominate the New World and UnderWorld,so no more Yonko!But the pirate era will be at its peak!

Last edited:
It could happen, although i think Kid will somehow matter in Shanks' arc. All the supernova will somehow take part in the final war.

Yes he has. Wbs dying words said so.
"You're not the one Rogers waiting for" and raftel is pre final war
That means Teach won't become the pirate king/ free the world, it doesn't mean he's out of the final war.

Final War will involve many factions:SHP+GRAND FLEET+OTHER ALLIES(zou,etc...),REVOLUTIONARIES,SUPERNOVAS,GERMA,EX-SHICHIBUKAI,ETC...even Garp might show up!Kidd definetily show up,man wants to make a legend of himself no matter what!

What i see Oda doing with Kidd's characters:will deal the finishing blow in BM here in Wano,after Wano he will get a bigger crew and conquer BM's territory to become a real Yonko,Kidd will challenge Luffy at some point and lose(of course),Kidd will show up in the final war to get the glory of taking the WG too!EOS Kidd will be a silver medalist(legendary pirate with no chance to become PK) alongside Law!
Also,i think EOS supernovas that survive will dominate the New World and UnderWorld,so no more Yonko!But the pirate era will be at its peak!
The final war will involve many factions but only three main groups:
  1. Luffy's group.
  2. Blackbeard's group.
  3. WG/Marines.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It could happen, although i think Kid will somehow matter in Shanks' arc. All the supernova will somehow take part in the final war.

That means Teach won't become the pirate king/ free the world, it doesn't mean he's out of the final war.

The final war will involve many factions but only three main groups:
  1. Luffy's group.
  2. Blackbeard's group.
  3. WG/Marines.
No it means he won't be the one Roger is waiting for
So find the one piece
Wb also said the war is AFTER the treasure is found.

No, everyone will fall behind the three… The revolutionaries and remaining supernovas will be team Luffy… the ex-shichibulai will either koim Blackbeard or luffy or NOT participate in the war… Garp will join Luffy… kid will join blackbeard, everyone else the marines

Check it, Luffy is the only person walking out of wano on Yonko caliber… And the yonko system will not even exist after wano because the yonko system exists to prevent someone from becoming pirate king…

What the fuck does Kid need Big mom’s territory when Luffy has 3 poneglyphs, two ancient weapons, 6 countries under him, and is like two weeks away from Conquering the grandline? Like aa Kid goes to fight Katakuri, Luffy will be in Elbaf getting the fourth poneglyph and going to Raftel???? What the fuck?

After wano, the story is ending… Who the fuck will care about the yonko system when Luffy is literally weeks away from being pirate king?

Do you understand what i mean? The entire world ia going to rearrange itself around Luffy after wano because everyone will know Luffy is literwlly going for gold while they are fucking around

No it means he won't be the one Roger is waiting for
So find the one piece
Wb also said the war is AFTER the treasure is found.
I don't understand 100% what you are saying but i will try.
Roger isn't waiting for Teach because he won't become the pirate king/ find one piece/ free the world.
The war is after the treasure is found 100%, and Teach will be a part of that war, specifically at Marijoa.

Kid will probably ally with Luffy. As of now, this is the second time he's fought alongside Luffy, the first being sabaody. He'll probably join blackbeard for some time in opposing Luffy but ultimately, I think he'll fight alongside Luffy to bring down the world government.

Who knows… but Kidd surely will not face the SH crew on his own Lol

Dude gotta team up with other crews to stand a chance

I had the idea before that after this war is over, MAYBE Kid will give another chance for Hawkins as an example to be in same team but this time Hawkins under him and not equal partner… and still would need another 1-2 supernova in the team to actually pose a threat!

reminder that freaking Jinbe/Franky/Robin dealt with the supposed “3 strongest tobi Roppo” who had same rank as Drake…

So… Kidd gotta team up with MANY before trying to face SHs… or team up with a yonko as you stated…

but by himself would actually be so laughable…

Do people in this thread even understand Kidd's character?

He is never gonna give a second chance to either Hawkins or Apoo.
I know… I said I USED TO
But Hawkins and Apoo clearly are hell bent on staying with Kaido side it’s not even debatable now

I used to think that when we thought that Apoo and Hawkins are only temporarily siding with Kaido until they can help Kid or Killer or see a good chance to turn on Kaido

but that’s clearly out of the window now

and Oda shouldn’t consider such thing after the so many dirty stuff Hawkins and Apoo are doing…

I guess you could say Kidd is pretty experienced in fighting Yonko at this point. He's lucky he hasn't come across BB yet. Pretty sure Kidd's luck would run out with that one.