Current Events Kid and Law are just getting started.

vs. Kaido and Big Mom. Agree or disagree with this statement and why?

I agree with this statement because I don't believe Oda will advertise a generation of monsters and not deliver. If Oda comes through these entire fight without Law and Kid shining it will be a huge mistake, and yes, this is still taking into account that they are not Straw Hats. I don't care about that because this fight isn't about Straw Hats it's about the Worst Generation toppling the old one.

Almost 1 year later.

:myman::myman::myman::myman:

Last edited:
law didn't miss, kaido is a yonko, while Law's a yc2, his attacks just don't do that much damage to yonko.
Oda has to make it ambiguous though... Law basically said "I've never used this attack on a dragon before, I'm assuming your vitals are here." But the stakes do need to go higher with Kaido in hybrid, which then leads to a more powerful version of Gamma knife.

Obviously. Law hasn’t unsheathed his sword and Kidd hasn’t used haki yet. They are just getting started.
It doesn’t matter if kid uses haki . His haki is going to be weaker then Luffys and he doesn’t have internal haki.
It doesn’t matter if law hasn’t unsheathed his sword a more powerful swordsman with better haki is already on the roof with him and that’s zoro.
Law and kid will continue to be on the back burner like they’ve been already. If you guys can’t see that Oda has focused on luffy and zoro the entirety of this arc I don’t blame you for having high expectations for novas weaker then them

Stamina-wise yes. Both Kidd and Law have been very efficient with their techniques compared to G4 and Enma which are very powerful but requires a lot of stamina. So they have more for sure.

Skill-wise and strength-wise, they better have more or the chances of them succeeding will get slimmer. Zoro definitely poses a threat damage-wise to the two yonko but he's gonna need some kind of support. Kidd and Law should be able to do more than what they've shown to atleast buy more time for Luffy's recovery.

If Kidd and Law doesn't do more than what they've shown so far, Yamato should better go to the roof and have his/her daddy-son/daughter moment with Kaido and be the relief pitcher of the 5SN.