General & Others Kid and Law post Wano fights

I don't see them winning against Bigmom..and one of them should lose his life...
I would be surprised if they pull a W.
For a couple of reasons:
1-Bigmom can't be defeated while her crew isn't even present..
Kaido is going down with his crew..
WB was killed in MF and his crew were there.
2-since she has ties to Elbaf and the giant race.. And that needs to be settled..

I think Law & Kidd are gonna peak this arc if they manage to beat Big Mom & steal her seat from her like has been heavily implied this arc. In which case chances that they will be regarded as Emperors alongside Luffy post-Wano is high so there’s really no need for any of them to go after any of the other Yonko. Kidd I reckon will try to build up his territory and I don’t really see him playing any sort of relevant role in the future. He’s not really an ally type so I doubt he helps Luffy wage war on the WG. Law on the other hand has stronger ties to the plot going forward as his goal is to learn about the history of the D’s. So depending on how much info we get on the D’s on Wano he could very well end up accompanying the SHs to Raftel & even end up participating in the final war. In which case some potential opponents for him are:
.vs BB Pirates - BB Allied Pirate Captain
Gotta wonder why Oda introduced Ochoku & Silver Axe into the plot. Either could potentially be Law’s opponent.
.vs WG (final war) - Gorosei

Law probably dies in the final war and I guess Kid helps against an admiral
Post automatically merged:

I don't see them winning against Bigmom..and one of them should lose his life...
For a couple of reasons:
2-since she has ties to Elbaf and the giant race.. And that needs to be settled..
She’s obviously losing lol

For a couple of reasons:
The strongest members of big mom's crew were already defeated in WCI and Big Mom can return in elbaf even if she is defeated

Kid is taking big moms seat and recruiting alot of pirates

Kid pirates vs red hair pirates

In another arc straw hats vs kid pirates

Then after that I have many theories

Oda has already teased multiple times kid taking big moms emperor position. He’s gonna do that recruit and army.

His main two fights I know are 100% happening is shanks and luffy.

law will probably fight aokiji since he’s luffys ally and aokiji is Blackbeard’s.

Anyways

Kid will try and fail to challenge Luffy for pirate king. He will also try to go after shanks to settle his score with him.
Law will probably have a run in with the blackbeard pirates due to being a D

I also think they'll each defeat a gorosei as well as Law beating sengoku while Kid beats Kong

- 1v1 with Luffy
Before/After that, Kidd will have clashes with:
- Shanks, a possible fight
- Blackbeard, I can see Blackbeard taking advantage of Kidd Pirates weakness after the fight with the Strawhats
- Kong in the Final war + Pluton/SSG stuff, but this is a gut feeling

Kidd: maybe Gorosei who can control the strongest Pacifista or something? Magneto vs Strongest robot in the world.

Law: Fujitora, 2nd round. Imagine mountains and battleships being teleported, attracted and repelled around.