Current Events Kid has completely given up on fighting Kaido and now is praying Luffy beats him

His final form is very effective. Really makes a difference, I apologize hes not going all out. :goatasure:

:mihanha:
Ok so you admit that you were talking out your ass when you said he was going all out on Big Mom? Apology accepted. You should also note that he's been stalemating Big Mom for almost 20 chapters now and causing damage to her without even using Punk Rotten.

Ok so you admit that you were talking out your ass when you said he was going all out on Big Mom? Apology accepted. You should also note that he's been stalemating Big Mom for almost 20 chapters now and causing damage to her without even using Punk Rotten.

Oda has been very inconsistent on injuries this arc, so if you want to use that then be my guest; Kidd going all out or not doesnt matter to BM. She's not worried in the slightest. But hey Oda can do a 180 and show Kidd and Law dominating BM, but the odds are very unlikely. So thats why I disregarded his Punk Rotten form, because its disappointing and Im no fan of his and I expected more. This fight might be offscreen, but either way I think we can all agree, we need more Kidd and Law vs BM or at least see something happen.

Nah it is. Especially with how big of a role Kiddos fans claim him to have.
Kid’s fans aside, BM had to be separated from Kaido’s side and Kid as well as Law have been doing well stalling her or may even put up a fight against her looking at BM in the latest chapter. Tho it’s clear unless each of them need a PU to push her mid diff or even high diff still ultimately lose they ain’t Luffy.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Kid already agreed to keep Linlin busy for the others as a sign of respect towards Luffy and co. That's always been his arc. He wasn't going to remain the stubborn fool. Doesn't mean he can't still try to be competitive, especially if he's holding his own against Linlin.

Y’all overreacting, it’s not like Kidd is sitting on his hands & saying Luffy should beat Kaido. He’s fighting another Yonko atm with Law. Without Kidd & Law doing that Luffy will not be able to beat Kaido so Kidd is only saying Luffy better keep his end of the bargain.

Lit translation of what Kidd said was ‘That’s a given!’ btw, TCB’s is a paraphrase but the nuance is still there ^^

He hasnt been active since yesterday cuz he know we gonna hoe him on chapter week :kobeha:
I'm not in worstgen everyday lmao. Kid have a History with Big Mom

KID Vs the MOM
it's obvious
Post automatically merged:

Oh look, just another bunch of ***** that are bitching about the fact that Kidd and Law will beat a Yonko and become Great Pirates while their favs are fighting against YCs.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

Last edited:

The Kid downplay deadass makes no sense
Post automatically merged:

So basically, he has shown that he can match a yonko in power, he has shown that he can injure a yonko, and he has shown that he can fight a yonko for an extended period of time, despite going into the fight already injured and getting further injured by hawkins

but no, we can't expect that he wins or otherwise does anything great