Current Events Kid has completely given up on fighting Kaido and now is praying Luffy beats him

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lol some of y'all need to log off and get some fresh air. Losing braincells spending too much time on this site.

If someone doesn't deal with Kaidou, Kidd will have 2 Yonkou on his ass. Even Blackbeard would be cheering for Luffy under these circumstances. Kidd may or may not show support in the future but this ain't it. You could have left this one in the drafts OP.

Lol some of y'all need to log off and get some fresh air. Losing braincells spending too much time on this site.

If someone doesn't deal with Kaidou, Kidd will have 2 Yonkou on his ass. Even Blackbeard would be cheering for Luffy under these circumstances. Kidd may or may not show support in the future but this ain't it. You could have left this one in the drafts OP.
He wasn't scared of them 2 yonkou when he got to the roof "yall here to watch me fight" and "we goin rip right through them" oh but now he is lmao

For rooting for luffy lol don't act dumb
How am I acting dumb? I genuinely don’t see what the reason for Kidd fans to be mad/sad is.

Kidd 20 chapters ago took on the job to take Big Mom so that the two yonko would be separated. If Luffy were to lose against Kaido not only would the plan of seperating the yonko will have been for nothing, but Kidd also would have dropped his revenge for nothing. Why the hell wouldn’t he want Luffy to win. Of course he’s thinking “you better win” lol. Otherwise what was the point of seperating them. News flash, Kidd is dealing with his own Yonko right now that is an equal threat to Kaido, not a bum like Apoo.

Sometimes you Kidd haters need to take a step back and use your brains before mindlessly bashing a character lol.

How am I acting dumb? I genuinely don’t see what the reason for Kidd fans to be mad/sad is.

Kidd 20 chapters took on the job to take Big Mom so that the two yonko would be separated. If Luffy were to lose against Kaido not only would the plan of seperating the yonko will have been for nothing, but Kidd also would have dropped his revenge for nothing. Why the he’ll wouldn’t he want Luffy to win. Of course he’s thinking “you better win” lol. Otherwise what was the point of seperating them. News flash, Kidd is dealing with his own Yonko right now that is an equal threat to Kaido, not a bum like Apoo.

Sometimes you Kidd haters need to take a step back and use your brains before mindlessly bashing a character lol.
Yea let ignore his cheerleading cus he fighting a yonko but still want call law one and Kid didn't want separate them to begin with it was law and zoro who wanted too and he follow behind them lmao

Kid> kaido I'll get you back for kicking my ass
Kid now > luffy plz beat kaido because I'm worthless :cantseeme: luffy>ok:luuh::suresure: But atless he can stall big mom which is a awsome feat that's not easy

Kid is a cheerleader for... hoping Luffy wins so he doesn't have to fight 2 yonko? lol this forum man
Just ridiculous man lol
Yea let ignore his cheerleading cus he fighting a yonko but still want call law one and Kid didn't want separate them to begin with it was law and zoro who wanted too and he follow behind them lmao
Again, if you want to call hoping that your partner in a plan does his part of the job “cheerleading” then go ahead lol.

You’re making stuff up. Every Supernova on the roof agreed that seperating them was for the best. And Kidd in fact took it upon himself, dropped his revenge for Kaido, and went to deal with Big Mom so that this plan could succeed. He put the team goal above his personal revenge and he’s a “cheerleader” for wanting his partner to deal with the other yonko while he deals with his own I guess lol

Again it’s Big Mom that he’s fighting right now. It’s ok just admit y’all are reaching on this one.
Post automatically merged:

Kid now > luffy plz beat kaido because I'm worthless
This is the special ed interpretation. Now the sane interpretation is:

Kidd now> “Luffy you better beat Kaido or else the plan to seperate the two yonko will be for nothing and we’ll have to deal with two Yonko”

I don't think it's cheerleading per se
But it does look bad that a Conqueror would drop his goals so easily, especially w/ the level of distress Kaido, the Beast Pirates, and Orochi have caused for Kid.

Big Mom is irrelevant to Kid imo, everything revolved around Kaido.

But we gotta go back to the end of the Rooftop Fight and realize they made their moves and went their separate ways taking on two Yonkos, since both together was a problem.

Kid is a cheerleader for... hoping Luffy wins so he doesn't have to fight 2 yonko? lol this forum man
Go back to 1000
Just ridiculous man lol

Again, if you want to call hoping that your partner in a plan does his part of the job “cheerleading” then go ahead lol.

You’re making stuff up. Every Supernova on the roof agreed that seperating them was for the best. And Kidd in fact took it upon himself, dropped his revenge for Kaido, and went to deal with Big Mom so that this plan could succeed. He put the team goal above his personal revenge and he’s a “cheerleader” for wanting his partner to deal with the other yonko while he deals with his own I guess lol

Again it’s Big Mom that he’s fighting right now. It’s ok just admit y’all are reaching on this one.
"Every supernova agree" stop the cap luffy didn't give a fuck If they stay or not and Killer you making shit up lol and goin from I'm taking kaido head and I don't need to team up with nobody we goin do shit our own way and can't proceed to think for himself lol and again yall didn't want say this for law but since it kid the copium is real

"Every supernova agree" stop the cap luffy didn't give a fuck If they stay or not and Killer you making shit up lol and goin from I'm taking kaido head and I don't need to team up with nobody we goin do shit our own way and can't proceed to think for himself lol and again yall didn't want say this for law but since it kid the copium is real
Whatever man, keep reaching. Kidd wanting Luffy to beat Kaido in this particular situation is just not cheerleading in my eyes. If Kidd actually did something that made him look like a Luffy cheerleader I promise I would admit it. This just isn’t it. They made a plan to seperate the two Yonko, Kidd takes Big Mom and the other Yonko goes to Luffy and the rest. Kidd wants Luffy do his part of the plan. It’s as simple as that to me. He believes in his rival.

I promise you no Kidd fan on here is crying or mad because he said this one little line. It’s y’all who are making it bigger than it is and wanting us to be pissed. It’s weird lol

Whatever man, keep reaching. Kidd wanting Luffy to beat Kaido in this particular situation is just not cheerleading in my eyes. If Kidd actually did something that made him look like a Luffy cheerleader I promise I would admit it. This just isn’t it. They made a plan to seperate the two Yonko, Kidd takes Big Mom and the other Yonko goes to Luffy and the rest. Kidd wants Luffy do his part of the plan. It’s as simple as that to me. He believes in his rival.

I promise you no Kidd fan on here is crying or mad because he said this one little line. It’s y’all who are making it bigger than it is and wanting us to be pissed. It’s weird lol
OK keep copium let just get ready future chapters