Current Events Kid has completely given up on fighting Kaido and now is praying Luffy beats him

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he said, he already told Luffy and the rest to leave Big Mom to him which basically meant he's leaving Kaido to Luffy

Also, is it a coincidence that 90% of the people who think that Kid's line in this chapter makes him look bad are Zoro shills?
:wellwell:
Simply because Kidd fans for 14 years since SA happened, they were keep saying Zoro and his fans to stay an underling, that kidd is luffy's ultimate rival, monster trio SN, bla bla bla, so no wonder why kidd fans are getting trashed now. Deserving one.

At the end, it's always the same character that still facing Luffy and his fanbase alone with his own feats : Zoro.

Whatever man, keep reaching. Kidd wanting Luffy to beat Kaido in this particular situation is just not cheerleading in my eyes. If Kidd actually did something that made him look like a Luffy cheerleader I promise I would admit it. This just isn’t it. They made a plan to seperate the two Yonko, Kidd takes Big Mom and the other Yonko goes to Luffy and the rest. Kidd wants Luffy do his part of the plan. It’s as simple as that to me. He believes in his rival.

I promise you no Kidd fan on here is crying or mad because he said this one little line. It’s y’all who are making it bigger than it is and wanting us to be pissed. It’s weird lol
For once I have to agree.

Zoro wishing Luffy the best is also not cheerleader, although he is his captain, Kidd has also interests in having Liffy success regardless.

It’s not a coincidence at all. They’re deflecting all the slander to Kidd because they know it ain’t going better for their boy lol
Zoro already got the best feats when 4 others WG were (including Kidd) there so no need for Zoro to prove more, he is just an underling right :milaugh: ... The only one to prove more is Kidd because Luffy's rival, right ?

At least Zoro got his 1 vs 1 and gonna beat the RH of Kaido, for kidd well it will never happen ... not even Big Mom gonna fall in 2 vs 1.

Zoro already got the best feats when 4 others WG were (including Kidd) there so no need for Zoro to prove more, he is just an underling right :milaugh: ... The only one to prove more is Kidd because Luffy's rival, right ?

At least Zoro got his 1 vs 1 and gonna beat the RH of Kaido, for kidd well it will never happen ... not even Big Mom gonna fall in 2 vs 1.
If you guys feel so confident about Zoro why are y’all the main ones that feel the need to bash Kidd for being a “cheerleader.”? It’s funny because most the Luffy fans I’ve seen aren’t making a big deal of this scene. I wonder why it’s Zoro fans in particular that feel like this scene is soooo bad for Kid lol. It’s not like Kidd is hoping for Zoro to win

If you guys feel so confident about Zoro why are y’all the main ones that feel the need to bash Kidd for being a “cheerleader.”? It’s funny because most the Luffy fans I’ve seen aren’t making a big deal of this scene. I wonder why it’s Zoro fans in particular that feel like this scene is soooo bad for Kid lol. It’s not like Kidd is hoping for Zoro to win
As i said again, many kidd fans (not you maybe) in youtube, forums were trashing so much zoro fans for a decade so people are just trolling back. Law fans did the same before dressrosa with law being the second WB ...

But let's be honest tho, kidd said he wants kaido's head multiple time even before onigashima and suddenly he said "of course you gonna take him" is so weird and out of his character ... but in reality kidd just grow up and recognized he can't actually beat Kaido, not a shame no one can except plot armor.

Luffy fans don't care about anything, Luffy is the MC and at the end he will come back every time and win against anyone lol.

You know who else has given up on fighting kaido? Zoro, but lets just not talk about that
Post automatically merged:

As i said again, many kidd fans (not you maybe) in youtube, forums were trashing so much zoro fans for a decade so people are just trolling back. Law fans did the same before dressrosa with law being the second WB ...
Is the hype for Kid really so unwarranted when Oda went out of his way multiple times to compare him to Luffy, even in wano itself?

Oda outright said in an SBS/interview that Kid was the most important of the supernova introduced in sabaody, yet he's never had a single fight, not a single moment to shine in the entire arc. The biggest thing he did was trap zeus and lift big mom into the sky.

So you can either believe that 1) Oda is trolling us with the Kid hype and that he is purposefully setting Kid up to fail, 2) Kid is going to have a massive moment against big mom as payoff for this hype.

Last edited:
Is the hype for Kid really so unwarranted when Oda went out of his way multiple times to compare him to Luffy, even in wano itself?

Oda outright said in an SBS/interview that Kid was the most important of the supernova introduced in sabaody, yet he's never had a single fight, not a single moment to shine in the entire arc. The biggest thing he did was trap zeus and lift big mom into the sky.

So you can either believe that 1) Oda is trolling us with the Kid hype and that he is purposefully setting Kid up to fail, 2) Kid is going to have a massive moment against big mom as payoff for this hype.
If Kidd has feats then it's fine and good, that's all i want.

Post-skip started at september 2010 i think, it's been 11 years we are waiting for a real W from Kidd. How long we need to wait more ? We are at the climax of Wano, he is facing Big Mom a yonkou great thing, but if luffy needed multiples rounds, help and PU to beat Kaido, how Law and Kidd who are both wounded and now stabbed, gonna beat a healthy big mom ? Any incoming PU ?

The thing Luffy can because he is MC, but not them because they are not the main characters. it's really rare in one piece that side characters defeat the main villain which are big mom and kaido. Maybe it could happen for the first time ... or not ....

Post-skip started at september 2010 i think, it's been 11 years we are waiting for a real W from Kidd. How long we need to wait more ?
Do you think that Oda will never give Kid a real W? That he built Kid up just to troll the readers for having expectations for him? Kid wasn't included in the main story until wano. Big Mom is the first time Kid has ever been given a spotlight.

The rooftop wasn't his time to shine, he was fighting alongside our MC, after all. But Big Mom has been portrayed as mainly Kid's fight, as Kid was the first one to pursue her after 1010.

It doesn't make sense for Oda not to give us a payoff on the hype.
Post automatically merged:

if luffy needed multiples rounds, help and PU to beat Kaido, how Law and Kidd who are both wounded and now stabbed, gonna beat a healthy big mom ? Any incoming PU ?
Look at the way Oda writes Big Mom compared to the way he writes Kaido

Lmfao! There are actual Kid fanboys? Y’all seriously defending a fictional character? Oda has had ZERO characterization of Kid other than a whole three panels of the Kid and Killer smiles event. Kid ain’t gonna do shit against Big Meme. Just another fake hype by Oda for the thousandth time.
I'm not a Kidd fan but you expect users not to defend fictional characters on a forum about One Piece? 🤔

Yes, especially when most of these users are in their 20s. Not sure why people on here have a hard time understanding that these are fictional characters and their criticism should be directed at the author.
I'm fairly confident that's the reason why fandoms exist for the most part. If these fictional characters weren't given enough relevance it would not be like that lol that being said it's not people consider them like living entities, it's just the passion for a character can drive someone to deem them important enough that their fictional actions are eventually defended lol.