Theory Kid is going to lose his crew to Shanks

Kid's decision to challenge Shanks reminds me a lot of Moria vs Kaido. While Kid is clearly much stronger than Moria, you have a very similar scenario where he is challenging a yonko while being seriously unprepared.

Killer said that doing this could result in him losing his life. But knowing Oda, I doubt he would kill someone as important as Kid. Especially if its off-screen. The Kid pirates on the other hand, well that's a different story.

I think that Kid's crew is unimportant enough for Oda to kill them for the sake of the plot. Doing so would re-affirm what we know about the new world and the yonko. That there are consequences to doing what Kid did.

I think in a similar fashion to Moria, once Shanks takes Kid's crew, he will rebuild it using his DF. Whereas in Moria's case, he made his crew out of zombies, I think Kid will make his crew out of robots. We know that Elbaf houses the ohara books that vegapunk read in order to learn about advanced technology. I think Kid will get a scientist on his crew from elbaf, someone who has read those books. And that this scientist crewmember will be the person who will help Kid build his robot army.

People often talk about how KId parallels Shiki. Well shiki also had a scientist as his right hand man, if you have seen Strong World, you'll remember Dr. Indigo.

I think Kid's strongest robots will be built in the image of his fallen crewmates. Robot #1 would be made after Killer, Robot #2 would be after Heat, and Robot #3 would be after Wire.

With his robot army, I think Kid will be a powerful force in the final war, possibly replacing Teach or Shanks as emperor after they are defeated in the upcoming arcs.

Kid's decision to challenge Shanks reminds me a lot of Moria vs Kaido. While Kid is clearly much stronger than Moria, you have a very similar scenario where he is challenging a yonko while being seriously unprepared.

Killer said that doing this could result in him losing his life. But knowing Oda, I doubt he would kill someone as important as Kid. Especially if its off-screen. The Kid pirates on the other hand, well that's a different story.

I think that Kid's crew is unimportant enough for Oda to kill them for the sake of the plot. Doing so would re-affirm what we know about the new world and the yonko. That there are consequences to doing what Kid did.

I think in a similar fashion to Moria, once Shanks takes Kid's crew, he will rebuild it using his DF. Whereas in Moria's case, he made his crew out of zombies, I think Kid will make his crew out of robots. We know that Elbaf houses the ohara books that vegapunk read in order to learn about advanced technology. I think Kid will get a scientist on his crew from elbaf, someone who has read those books. And that this scientist crewmember will be the person who will help Kid build his robot army.

People often talk about how KId parallels Shiki. Well shiki also had a scientist as his right hand man, if you have seen Strong World, you'll remember Dr. Indigo.

I think Kid's strongest robots will be built in the image of his fallen crewmates. Robot #1 would be made after Killer, Robot #2 would be after Heat, and Robot #3 would be after Wire.

With his robot army, I think Kid will be a powerful force in the final war, possibly replacing Teach or Shanks as emperor after they are defeated in the upcoming arcs.
kid crew is stronger than moria's. Also kid's situation is different from moria's.

An interesting though. Could this be similar for Law then? They lose their crew in their fight.

Kid brings back his crew in the form of machines. Law uses his fruit to teleport himself to the moon, where he recruits new, much more powerful lunarian crew members.