Speculations Kid will be defeated by Akainu

Recently, there's been a pattern of Luffy's peers being crushed by major villains.

Sabo was crushed by Imu
Law's going to be crushed by Blackbeard

This begs the question, who is going to defeat Kid? Now the obvious answer to many people seems to be Shanks. However, I don't think that's going to happen. Not only does shanks not have portrayal as a major villain, but he just doesn't care about Kid. Kid was at wano, they could have killed him then, they didn't care. Now while Kid does want to defeat shanks, I think its far more likely that Kid's efforts will at least contribute to Shanks's defeat, probably by the hands to Teach.

I think a much better candidate to really crush Kid would be Akainu. Akainu hasn't done anything post skip and we're nearing the end of the story. The man is also a major villain, just like Imu and Blackbeard.

I also think Kid falling to Akainu would be parallel Shiki being defeated by Garp and Sengoku. And Shiki seems to be like the Kid of the Roger era. I'm guessing Akainu defeats Kid, but doesn't kill him, and sends him to impel down. Then Kid escapes, as Shiki did, just in time for the final war. Maybe Oda can even let the prisoners join his crew, allowing him to become an emperor by the end of story.

I see Kid losing his legs to akainu, another parallel to shiki, and subsequently using his powers to levitate off the ground.

Don’t see Akainu sailing this far out into the NW
it would be a shame if he didn't
Post automatically merged:

If Kidd fight against Akainu, I don't see Kidd getting beated and sent to Impel Down, Akainu would straight up execute him right on the spot.
I don't think he would.

Marines like to make big public spectacles off executions. See: Roger, Ace, the giant pirates. If he can capture Kid without killing him, which he probably can, he would have him sent to impel down and then executed in marineford or wherever.

it would be a shame if he didn't
Post automatically merged:

I don't think he would.

Marines like to make big public spectacles off executions. See: Roger, Ace, the giant pirates. If he can capture Kid without killing him, which he probably can, he would have him sent to impel down and then executed in marineford or wherever.
idk why you are just ignoring the man marked by flames plotline and think Oda is just gonna recreate what shiki did including the legs. It’s never gonna happen

Recently, there's been a pattern of Luffy's peers being crushed by major villains.

Sabo was crushed by Imu
Law's going to be crushed by Blackbeard
I just realized this .....
At first i also thought Kid was gonna be crushed by Shanks , but Kid probably already took an L to him/RHP ( when Kid lost his arm ) , so that will be repetitive .

Akainu defeating him will be nice but unfortunately the FA isn't an active position , not as much as the 3 Admirals at least .
He has yet to even leave MHQ ..... unlike his Admirals , GB went to Wano and Fuji went to DR .
Well , of course Kizaru also has yet to leave the MHQ , but he had offered to deal with Kaido-BM alliance to Wano .

Kid being defeated by Kizaru or Fujitora is more likely imo .

I hope BB wipes the floor with Law but I am not so sure..

About Akainu I doubt he will leave the marine HQ like that. At best I can see Oda reusing GB, even if it is way too soon, since he was done dirty in Wano and now he is considered just an hypetool for Shanks. Shanks could be an answer since, maybe, he needs the riad poneglhype too, maybe, but he also was seen not a long time ago (but the same can be said for BB).

Imo another strong candidate could be Weevil since he has disappeared from the radars or simply nobody attacks Kidd.