General & Others Kid will obviously lose now. But he might win later.

It would tho
it would show that the worst generation has fully surpassed the older generation.

also Kid losing limbs doesn’t make him weaker. He’ll just replace them with metal and gain better mastery over his powers.
Shanks is clearly not part of the old generation though

Oda has separated him multiple times from the actual old generation like Kaido and Big Mom

Shanks is clearly not part of the old generation though

Oda has separated him multiple times from the actual old generation like Kaido and Big Mom
Shanks is part of the Warlord generation. Mihawk, Crocodile, Doflamingo. These are the "Middle Generation" that arose after Roger's death.

But it's quite clear he's not part of the New Gen/Worst Gen. He said he sacrificed his arm for them.

There is no time for Kidd to fight Shanks another time.
I think the situation in the NW is Oda's set up for the last 2 arcs, the One Piece and war against the WG.
Might even be just one arc.
Oda is wrapping up the story

There's no next time. It is now or never.
Either kid wins or the battle ends in stalemate (gets interrupted )

Kid & killer fought Kaido twice : lost once and didn't lose at rooftop
Kid & Law fought Linlin twice : rooftop and in the dome. Lost temporarily then won
(Kid fought BMP twice : SC at tottoland & BM in Wano)
Kid & Killer already ost to RHP , they aren't losing again.

Doesn't matter whether he fought Shanks or not before...him losing to RHP already means he's not losing again this time despite fighting Shanks 1v1 now.
He didn't fight BM either when he went to ttotland and clashed a SC, and we know how it ended

Not saying no even though I doubt it, but one thing I'm sure of is that Kidd isn't getting another rematch if he loses here so he better wins. Why would he get one if Law doesn't ?
I'm sure Law will get a rematch as well. But Luffy has to beat Teach. That's already been set in stone.

As for Shanks, I don't think Oda has given any clear direction as to how he will be defeated. So its kinda up in air.

I feel like Law could ultimately take out Aokiji in the finale of elbaf, paralleling Luffy vs Teach and Kid vs Shanks.
Post automatically merged:

I still stand by this theory

troll all you guys want

Last edited: