Break Week Kidd will win here is why

Shanks is even worse than Big Mom. Big Mom fought 2 low top tiers at the same time and got defeated afterwards. But shanks kinda got scarred by an fodder BB. A BB that didn’t have any DF or probably haki. This BB gave shanks his scar. This is utterly pathetic. Kidd who doesn’t have or use haki will defeat shanks prove me wrong.

Kid has yet to show Armament Hardening , and he's gonna defeat the second strongest CoC user :suresure:

considering how stupid this sounds and considering how retarded Oda is i am now 85% confident that it's gonna happen , the most stupid option is the right one with Goda the unpredictable genius writer

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Kid had his moment of glory, he took down a Yonko. Shanks hasn't been properly developed yet, we barely saw him in the story. He's finally "makin his move" according to Oda so I can't see him lose now.

Apollo

The Sol King
Shanks is even worse than Big Mom. Big Mom fought 2 low top tiers at the same time and got defeated afterwards. But shanks kinda got scarred by an fodder BB. A BB that didn’t have any DF or probably haki. This BB gave shanks his scar. This is utterly pathetic. Kidd who doesn’t have or use haki will defeat shanks prove me wrong.
That was a long time ago in-verse. Shanks' growth outsped BB by far until BB caught up with his fruits.

Same argument can be used on Kid who lost his arm to Benn much more recently.