Speculations Killer's Bounty - The Ultimate Prediction

Killer's Bounty

• Total voters
700mil is the sweet spot for him imo. I know u're a big killer fan and this might rub you the wrong way, but personally I think anything higher than that will be forced and underserved as I don't feel he's done enough in this war to justify it.

I know folks will bring up the rooftop but personally I don't really put much stock in Killer simply being there contributing to his bounty as by that logic, all the scabbards would be awarded 1bil+ if they were pirates. Moreover, doesn't really make any sense to me for bounties to be awarded based off simply being on the roof but I'm sure some on here will disagree

From a war contribution standpoint, his biggest accomplishment this arc was beating Hawkins which if we are being realistic would give him 400/500mil at best so, so reckon 700 mil is fair for him given how strong he is and potential inflation as a result of Kidd's bounty.

But well Oda gave Kidd and Law 3bil which is a lot more than I thought both deserved so who knows.

No more than 600/700 mil

People saying over a billion are crazy, he didn't defeat anyone of relevance (Hawkins isn't relevant) and he contributed almost nothing on the rooftop, add to that that he's not even part of a Yonko crew and it makes zero sense for him to have a billion+ bounty

700mil is the sweet spot for him imo. I know u're a big killer fan and this might rub you the wrong way, but personally I think anything higher than that will be forced and underserved as I don't feel he's done enough in this war to justify it.

I know folks will bring up the rooftop but personally I don't really put much stock in Killer simply being there contributing to his bounty as by that logic, all the scabbards would be awarded 1bil+ if they were pirates. Moreover, doesn't really make any sense to me for bounties to be awarded based off simply being on the roof but I'm sure some on here will disagree

From a war contribution standpoint, his biggest accomplishment this arc was beating Hawkins which if we are being realistic would give him 400/500mil at best so, so reckon 700 mil is fair for him given how strong he is and potential inflation as a result of Kidd's bounty.

But well Oda gave Kidd and Law 3bil which is a lot more than I thought both deserved so who knows.
Don't you think he would be proportioned to Kidd to some degree?

700,000,000 would be Kidd's current x0,23 which is less than 1/4th. We never saw such difference between the two before...

Since between Sabaody and NW the ratio went from 0,51 to 0,42, I can see it going down to 0,33 at most. In that case the bounty would be 990,000,000. I honestly don't think it can go lower than that, for a simple matter of ratio.

Anyway I asked your opinion cause I think you are good at bounty guesses so I apreciate it even tho I don't agree :catpole:

Don't you think he would be proportioned to Kidd to some degree?

700,000,000 would be Kidd's current x0,23 which is less than 1/4th. We never saw such difference between the two before...

Since between Sabaody and NW the ratio went from 0,51 to 0,42, I can see it going down to 0,33 at most. In that case the bounty would be 990,000,000. I honestly don't think it can go lower than that, for a simple matter of ratio.

Anyway I asked your opinion cause I think you are good at bounty guesses so I apreciate it even tho I don't agree :catpole:
No worries and Fair but at this level, 0.42 to 0.51 isn't very realistic. For instance, looking at how the bounties of RHM compare to their respective Captains, their bounties are about 24~30% of their Captain's bounties. So going off that standard, Killer's bounty would be about 900mil best case scenario. SHs, Red Hair Pirates & the Blackbeard pirates will prolly break this rule as they are a bit special but I have no reason to believe the same standard will apply to Killer particularly considering his war contributions this arc. If Killer beat a Calamity for example then a strong argument could be made for it.

Also the topic of this conversation is Killer but, if the logic is that Killer gets an insane raise of the likes you are predicting for simply being Kidd's second in command then the same will have to apply to the likes of Heat and Wire which going off ur raise for Killer would result in them having higher bounties than any none member of the M3 in the SHs which makes absolutely no sense considering they did nothing of note this war.

That said like I already said in my previous post, the bounty reveal last chapter doesn't make any sense to me personally, so if Oda just gives bounties for the sake of it, he could decide to give all the top commanders on the alliance side in this war a 1bil+ raise which would push Killer up to 1.2bil. Personally I hope not but given the events last chapter it isn't outside the realm of possibility:catsweat:

No worries and Fair but at this level, 0.42 to 0.51 isn't very realistic. For instance, looking at how the bounties of RHM compare to their respective Captains, their bounties are about 24~30% of their Captain's bounties. So going off that standard, Killer's bounty would be about 900mil best case scenario. SHs, Red Hair Pirates & the Blackbeard pirates will prolly break this rule as they are a bit special but I have no reason to believe the same standard will apply to Killer particularly considering his war contributions this arc. If Killer beat a Calamity for example then a strong argument could be made for it.

Also the topic of this conversation is Killer but, if the logic is that Killer gets an insane raise of the likes you are predicting for simply being Kidd's second in command then the same will have to apply to the likes of Heat and Wire which going off ur raise for Killer would result in them having higher bounties than any none member of the M3 in the SHs which makes absolutely no sense considering they did nothing of note this war.

That said like I already said in my previous post, the bounty reveal last chapter doesn't make any sense to me personally, so if Oda just gives bounties for the sake of it, he could decide to give all the top commanders on the alliance side in this war a 1bil+ raise which would push Killer up to 1.2bil. Personally I hope not but given the events last chapter it isn't outside the realm of possibility:catsweat:
Well, if we want to go by the titles Killer has more reasons to get an higher percentage of his Captain's bounty (more than 30%) than Marco, King or Katakuri.
These charachers fall under the category of RHM/1st Commanders, while Killer has a position much more reletable to Rayleigh or Beckman for example since these are considered First Mates/Vice Captains/Partners and we all know its a pretty different category. Beckman, for example, will most likely get 1,800,000,000 - 1,900,000,000, hell maybe even 2,000,000,000. These are numbers that correspond to 45% or 50% of Shanks bounty...
We don't know Rayleigh's either but wouldn't surprise me if he's in the range between 2,300,000,000 and 3,300,000,000 seen all the years of service and being the VC of the former PK. These numbers correspond to a minimum of 41% and a maximum of 59% of Roger's bounty (even tho he'll probably be under 3,000,000,000).
So what I disagree with at the core is that people expect Killer to be treated, in general, like a RHM or a 1st Commander when in reality he's a FM/VC/Partner and that is a pretty remarkable difference in hierarchy, authority and individual growth rate.
This is why I expect Killer percentage to be between 35% and 45% of Kidd's bounty rather than between 24% and 30%, like you said.

I agree on the fact that Heat/Wire shouldn't surpass the bounties of Franky/Robin/Brook and I think Oda will just hand Heat 200,000,000 or 300,000,000 at most.

But I disagree on the last thing you said. Luffy, Kidd and Law bounties being equal make plenty of sense since Oda decided to count Luffy's influece over the world as a separate factor (with the Yonko title). We could open a discussion about this but it's not the right thead for it so better not do it here...

Well, if we want to go by the titles Killer has more reasons to get an higher percentage of his Captain's bounty (more than 30%) than Marco, King or Katakuri.
These charachers fall under the category of RHM/1st Commanders, while Killer has a position much more reletable to Rayleigh or Beckman for example since these are considered First Mates/Vice Captains/Partners and we all know its a pretty different category. Beckman, for example, will most likely get 1,800,000,000 - 1,900,000,000, hell maybe even 2,000,000,000. These are numbers that correspond to 45% or 50% of Shanks bounty...
We don't know Rayleigh's either but wouldn't surprise me if he's in the range between 2,300,000,000 and 3,300,000,000 seen all the years of service and being the VC of the former PK. These numbers correspond to a minimum of 41% and a maximum of 59% of Roger's bounty (even tho he'll probably be under 3,000,000,000).
So what I disagree with at the core is that people expect Killer to be treated, in general, like a RHM or a 1st Commander when in reality he's a FM/VC/Partner and that is a pretty remarkable difference in hierarchy, authority and individual growth rate.
This is why I expect Killer percentage to be between 35% and 45% of Kidd's bounty rather than between 24% and 30%, like you said.

I agree on the fact that Heat/Wire shouldn't surpass the bounties of Franky/Robin/Brook and I think Oda will just hand Heat 200,000,000 or 300,000,000 at most.

But I disagree on the last thing you said. Luffy, Kidd and Law bounties being equal make plenty of sense since Oda decided to count Luffy's influece over the world as a separate factor (with the Yonko title). We could open a discussion about this but it's not the right thead for it so better not do it here...
Fair enuff within the dynamic of Kidd’s crew, I acknowledge that Killer is more akin to Vice Captain type than he is a 1st division commander but I still think his war contribution is not deserving of a bounty that high regardless of whether or not he is Kidd’s partner. In this war, from an achievements standpoint, Kidd & Killer’s accomplishments are miles apart. So even if he’s a partner within his crew’s dynamic his on paper achievements in this war is not really reflective of that dynamic. Compare Luffy/Zoro for instance to Kidd/Killer & there’s a pretty clear contrast. Unlike Killer, Zoro doesn’t have the luxurious title of partner and he might never even be officially recognized as the VC of the SHs but he has the potrayal & achievements to support the notion that he’s of the same ilk as the likes of Ray & Beckman

There's another possible bounty I didn't consider, which could also be the most simple and expected...

I've listed:
- Kidd's bounty x038 (1,013,000,000)
- Kidd's bounty x0,42 (1,260,000,000)
- Kidd's bounty x0,44 (1,313,000,000)

But Kidd's bounty x0,40 would be 1,200,000,000 which is exactly 1B bump from his current one... Yeah I think that can easily fit as a 4th option.
@ConquistadoR @Shasha23 @style I'd like to know your opinions about this thread :hope:

Recently I was thinking that Oda could possibly separate the Rooftop 5 from the others by having only them with a bounty higher than 1 Billion, so I think that Killer could crack the 1B bounty threshold despite not having the same bounty as Zoro
Oda already separated the three captains from the rooftop 5 since he gave those three the combined bounty of 1 million above the emperors.

The rooftop is likely not going to have any effect on Zoro or Killers bounties.

Oda has already pointed out that those 5 were above everyone else, so those 5 having the highest bounties is pretty much a guarantee.

the captains have hit 3bil each and ill say Zoro will hit between 1.2 - 1.8bil and killer will hit 1bil - 1.5bil;
Other than Zoro and Killer the only other person who will hit 1bil+ is probably Robin everyone else will be below a billion