General & Others Kinemon rlly should´ve died in Wano

That´s the kind of shit i hate in one piece and shonen shows in general. Authors ALWAYS hesitate to kill characters who already fulfilled their role and would add height and drama to the story with their deaths.

Instead, we get him surviving a thunder bagua FULL of haki straight to his head only so we can see him do a few poses and say some more bullshit.

Killing him, hyogoro and raizo would greatly improve the arc on top of passing the responsability to the new generation with momonosuke creating his own scabbards starting with yamato(at least until she set sea to join luffy).

That´s why i loved stuff like gantz and alice in borderland, their authors never hesitate to kill a bunch of people, especially does that already fulfilled their role.

Truth be told: I hate happy endings, i like when everybody dies with only the MC and a few friends surviving because it brings realism to the story.

I never understood being a reader and being like oh so and so should have died it would have been more impactful. Obvisouly it wouldn't have been impactful if their life wasn't impactful and your so willing to throw it away. IMO a character that dies should be decently liked and have used his time on screen to the fullest. Neji's death sucked ass it was just a waste. Kamina's death was legen... dary

If bon clay was to die it would be impactful. Ace's death was traumatizing. Garp's death would be pointless to have such a great character for so many years and never have him do anything only to get a few good scenes and die. The right number people died in wano.

A character's death should not bother you to much or absolutely destroy you. But every beloved character should get their fill of runtime before death.

I never understood being a reader and being like oh so and so should have died it would have been more impactful. Obvisouly it wouldn't have been impactful if their life wasn't impactful and your so willing to throw it away. IMO a character that dies should be decently liked and have used his time on screen to the fullest. Neji's death sucked ass it was just a waste. Kamina's death was legen... dary

If bon clay was to die it would be impactful. Ace's death was traumatizing. Garp's death would be pointless to have such a great character for so many years and never have him do anything only to get a few good scenes and die. The right number people died in wano.

A character's death should not bother you to much or absolutely destroy you. But every beloved character should get their fill of runtime before death.
you are 100% correct
I like the kinemon is alive
however, if he's alive Oda had to make a more believeable way for him to stay alive,
without the fakeouts.

Well, killing everyone kinda also takes away surprise.

Look at JJK, you are already expecting someone to die.

Demon Slayer final battle was great, the last battle almost everyone died, but before that battle, we have a few kills.