Future Events King 4 Nakama is alive as it's always been

King for Nakama? I would very much like to see that happen.
However there are a few problems with that:

1. His size. The man is more than two stories tall. How will he fit in the Sunny? He can't even fit in their dining room. Where will he sleep? On deck?

2. While Zoro earned King's respect, he still defeated him and amputated half of his right wing. King is a proud man. Can he swallow his pride to join Zoro as Nakama?

3. It's true King was waiting for Joy Boy his entire life, but he also knew Joy Boy would be the one who would defeat his captain and protector, Kaidou. His relationship with Kaidou was very close. Will he simply follow Kaido's killer now or will he wish to avenge him?

Can you help me solve these issues so that King can truly join the Straw Hats wholeheartedly?

King for Nakama? I would very much like to see that happen.
However there are a few problems with that:

1. His size. The man is more than two stories tall. How will he fit in the Sunny? He can't even fit in their dining room. Where will he sleep? On deck?

2. While Zoro earned King's respect, he still defeated him and amputated half of his right wing. King is a proud man. Can he swallow his pride to join Zoro as Nakama?

3. It's true King was waiting for Joy Boy his entire life, but he also knew Joy Boy would be the one who would defeat his captain and protector, Kaidou. His relationship with Kaidou was very close. Will he simply follow Kaido's killer now or will he wish to avenge him?

Can you help me solve these issues so that King can truly join the Straw Hats wholeheartedly?
Kaido is not dead it's one piece nobody dies