Current Events King has ACoC too and it was foreshadowed back then

Does King have ACoC/CoC?

• Total voters
King having adcoc it wouldn't surprise me king wasn't even faze when zoro showed his COC plus kaido even said he already have to many coc user, so king being one of them is not wrong :goyea: at all & him having the ad stage isn't bad for a yc1

I hope so as it'll show when King and Zoro have an AdvCoC clash and the sky doesn't split or their weapons can touch they are not on the same level as Luffy and Kaido
There are no clouds in the sky and they're indoors. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

If so, that means that King was bullying Zoro this whole time while holding back.
It was a 1v2 before, now it's a 1v1. :myman:

It doesn't mean much in the long run, beyond the usual A>B>C, King>Queen>Jack

I hope it's not only him to have it, I think awakening might be too late for Kaido's crew as the battles would get then prolonged a lot more, so they might not have it.

Maybe that's why Marco didn't have it, Ace was the one with CoC in the crew and WB probably thought to have Ace succeed him in the future as he knew he wouldn't live long.

Roger's son, D, and CoC.
Oda keeps his portrayal
Oda can't paralle or pair 2 characters then one has CoC ans the other doesn't.
Especially when both are in prime!

You know what ? Sanji will get CoC too coz Oda will keep that "wings " narratives he kept having zoro paired with Sanji over and over.

Kaido can be >> BM but he can't have CoC and BM lacks it, vice versa cause of portrayal on how Oda wrote both. He even gave both similar haki status: adcoc, Average CoO and Ryuo/koka
It is like when people thought kaido didn't have CoC coz he said "he doesn't want many conquerors..." lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gotta wait to see if VIZ includes the "also". Would be very hype but I'm not gonna bet on it
What struck me with this chapter is how stoic and laid back was King's reaction to Zoro pulling out advCoC coating, as if this is nothing new to King. Ofc he could just have the knowledge about it but let's be serious. Zoro ain't getting advCoC to beat a dude without advCoC xD.

CoC yes but advance Coc ? doubt it because if yes then king is surpass kaido
durable body,flame creation, explosion body,ancient zoan,awakening zoan .... jezz isn,t it too much oda :crazwhat:

Oda keeps his portrayal
Oda can't paralle or pair 2 characters then one has CoC ans the other doesn't.
Especially when both are in prime!

You know what ? Sanji will get CoC too coz Oda will keep that "wings " narratives he kept having zoro paired with Sanji over and over.

Kaido can be >> BM but he can't have CoC and BM lacks it, vice versa cause of portrayal on how Oda wrote both. He even gave both similar haki status: adcoc, Average CoO and Ryuo/koka
It is like when people thought kaido didn't have CoC coz he said "he doesn't want many conquerors..." lol
The wings narrative is not an accurate power level reference Ndule.:gokulaugh:

Except for labeling them as the strongest folks working under Luffy at best.

It's likely, given the track record of Oda's fight post TS
He fucking loves to put COC user against one another
Luffy-Doffy
Luffy-Katakuri
Roger-WB
Kaidou-Oden
BigMom-Kaidou
Yamato-Kaidou
Luffy-Kaidou
etc...
Would be weird if he gives Zoro's COC and then proceeds to nope out on Zoro's opponent
But I'v learned myself not to get my hopes up

Okay either King has no ACoC or he has it. Since he doesn't look any impressed about zoro having it nonetheless.
Queen was laughing when Luffy used CoC , even adcoa/ryuo
Does it mean he has it?

If King has adcoc ,it would be his haki speciality or skill
Oda would have made King use adcoc already in this raid

Yamato and Kaido both used coc in their combat reveal in this arc, kaido at Kuri, Yamato when he KOed Ulti
Oda always hypes a character's haki early and during the arc if you have a top COc or COo/CoA

The first things we've been learning about King and Queen is how durable they are, even their attacks have barely been used with Koka.