Chapter Discussion King is a swordsman

Lmao again "says".

Both Mihawk and Ryuma Vivre card explicitly states they have black blade.

Let alone , Black blade , no Sword grade , no Swordsmanship , No sword user mention at all lol.

You are arguing the wrong person you lying whore.
:milaugh::milaugh:
What you lil bitches ''say'' based on visuals? GB has no black blade in Anime.

Official color debunked that by saying its black colored.

No one cares about databook yapping.

Its simple you lil lying Luffy underling whore.

What you lil bitches ''say'' based on visuals? GB has no black blade in Anime.

Official color debunked that by saying its black colored.

No one cares about databook yapping.

Its simple you lil lying Luffy underling whore.
There is no official color lmao unless it's on coverpage or Manga itself.

Roger Divine Departure is gold in vivre card and then Red and Black in Anime/Manga.

Keep clownign yourself.

There is no official color lmao unless it's on coverpage or Manga itself.

Roger Divine Departure is gold in vivre card and then Red and Black in Anime/Manga.

Keep clownign yourself.
Even the figures is black blade you lying Luffy underling bitch

Second source:

Third different source:

Negged this clown ass easy :suresure:

Even the figures is black blade you lying Luffy underling bitch

Second source:

Third different source:

Negged this clown ass easy :suresure:
Bro providing sources which I have already proved wrong lmao.
I can't with this lying dumb fuck whore.

:saden::saden:

I have already bunked this shit lmao.
In manga same panels has Different color vine tip but they changed it in These coloring. Not to forget I don't even consider this canon lmao.

I said only Coverpage and Manga official coloring.
:ihaha::ihaha:

Bro providing sources which I have already proved wrong lmao.
I can't with this lying dumb fuck whore.

:saden::saden:

I have already bunked this shit lmao.
In manga same panels has Different color vine tip but they changed it in These coloring. Not to forget I don't even consider this canon lmao.

I said only Coverpage and Manga official coloring.
:ihaha::ihaha:
You don't prove wrong as a ZKKclown you only lie like a pathetic Luffy underling whore.

3 different sources, all says its black blade, you keep getting negged ZKKloser.

You didn't post anything about Vista you retarded sword licker :gokulaugh: Get your brain check you post irrelevant shit.

Excuse as expected.

Don't say shit like Alber being swordsman then when frigging Manga says he isn't swordsman then bitchass.

Manga>databook.
Do you insist on being moronic, what is the point of saying all this. King is obviously a swordsman in the manga.

Because it's still a hobby and interest for him, that's what you people have to understand, you don't have to dedicate your life to swordsmanship like a religion to be a swordsman, although you would be better as a swordsman for doing so.

King literally knows how to coat his blade in haki, this is the same training zoro went through over the timeskip.

I bet you'd also be shocked if Big mom was called a swordsman, because she literally is, she uses giant swordsmanship techniques, having a df doesn't exclude you from being a swordsman. Law called himself a swordsman, Fuji is a swordsman, Greenbull is a swordsman. Actually all of the Marines go through swordsmanship training, that's why Kizaru has a light sword technique, that is why there are 2 depictions of Akainu using a sword, both in his youth.

It's just a main tool in this world to use in combat, there are many swordsman in One Piece. Look at the panels of all the people cheering for flame emperor sabo, and reacting to vegapunks message, and the people on beehive island. Now some of them might just have it on for show, and just swing it around, but a lot of them probably know how to use a sword somewhat competently, that makes you a swordsman.

This is literally part of the reason Mihawk is well known, because if you use a sword in any capacity, you're going to end up hearing about a dude who is very good at it, and eventually being known for being the best at it. Whether it's people talking around a campfire like in that one light novel, or if it's marines talking amongst each other during their sword training.

And your point about GB, we know why the vivre card doesn't confirm he has a black blade, because the scene being used could be him temporarily making one with haki, which goes in line with him coating the tendrils he made with haki, but the vivre card doesn't show that part for whatever reason, design choice of the vivre card maybe.

Do you insist on being moronic, what is the point of saying all this. King is obviously a swordsman in the manga.

Because it's still a hobby and interest for him, that's what you people have to understand, you don't have to dedicate your life to swordsmanship like a religion to be a swordsman, although you would be better as a swordsman for doing so.

King literally knows how to coat his blade in haki, this is the same training zoro went through over the timeskip.

I bet you'd also be shocked if Big mom was called a swordsman, because she literally is, she uses giant swordsmanship techniques, having a df doesn't exclude you from being a swordsman. Law called himself a swordsman, Fuji is a swordsman, Greenbull is a swordsman. Actually all of the Marines go through swordsmanship training, that's why Kizaru has a light sword technique, that is why there are 2 depictions of Akainu using a sword, both in his youth.

It's just a main tool in this world to use in combat, there are many swordsman in One Piece. Look at the panels of all the people cheering for flame emperor sabo, and reacting to vegapunks message, and the people on beehive island. Now some of them might just have it on for show, and just swing it around, but a lot of them probably know how to use a sword somewhat competently, that makes you a swordsman.

This is literally part of the reason Mihawk is well known, because if you use a sword in any capacity, you're going to end up hearing about a dude who is very good at it, and eventually being known for being the best at it. Whether it's people talking around a campfire like in that one light novel, or if it's marines talking amongst each other during their sword training.

And your point about GB, we know why the vivre card doesn't confirm he has a black blade, because the scene being used could be him temporarily making one with haki, which goes in line with him coating the tendrils he made with haki, but the vivre card doesn't show that part for whatever reason, design choice of the vivre card maybe.
Who is this no name lil bitch insulting now? :luffylaugh:

Zolo: ''you never called yourself swordsman''

If you aren't low IQ lil bitch who sucks swords you would know what it means.

What these morons don't understand even if Alber is a swordsman that still doesn't change anything as they confirm a swordsman can use non-swordsman tactics to win a battle according to the dialogue above, so importance of swordsmanship still loses its importance in battles, that is the main point, clowns arguing Mihawk should be stronger just because of sword skill difference, Alber and Zolo proves otherwise. Shanks can beat Mihawk without needing sword skills.

''Was'' known as swordsman by Zolo which is confirmed in the MANGA later that he isn't. :luffylaugh:

You are being a bitch right now,
You deny Greenbull having black blade then you use databook to say Alber is swordsman when both Alber and Zolo himself say he isn't a swordsman in the frigging manga lmao.

Pick something either don't use databooks or stop being a bitch.
King never responded to zoro
King never said he isnt a swordsman
King says he enjoys good duel and collects swords
Bozo

King never responded to zoro
King never said he isnt a swordsman
King says he enjoys good duel and collects swords
Bozo
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-swordsman-beats-a-superior-swordsman.59985/
You bitchass clowns are finished :luffylaugh:
Post automatically merged:

If Kaku is considered a swordsman, then King was one, regardless what he thinks.

sword+devil man=swordsman with devil powers
Kaku wouldn't be a better swordsman if he beat Zolo, he uses other techniques than swodsmanship.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao
Again " Says " .... none of them says anything about blackblade let alone swordsmanship.
Color Blind bitches confirmed.

Last edited:
Whitebeard, Greenbull are swordsman

matter a fact, Aokiji is one too he can wield ice sabers and so is Kizaru for wielding a light sword

Soon Akainu will whip out a magma sword and we can all claim him as a swordsman which would obviously help with Mihawk stocks