Character Discussion King is the most boring antagonist in the entire series.

King is a disappointment. Idk why he couldnt let him solo Marco and let him get some hype. Especially if hes gonna fight Zoro. Hes been nothing but a disappointment and has been overshadowed by Queen in terms of threat and feats. With only having his potrayal equal to him.

Like its really hard to believe that King’s Wildfire is as dangerous as Queen’s Plagues. Just a disappointment….sigh.
Cope bitch

You sucked it for 3 months when we didn't even see it, and since Oda finally shows something weirdly it becomes disappointing. the real reality is that he became disappointing when you realized that he was not going to face your blonde girlfriend but Woro :kobeha:

So yeah that s why sanji got caught because he couldnt react
he got blitzed :endthis:
Then sanji was begging for his life :milaugh:
I love how you literally are just repeating the same thing without even addressing my points….

Ahhn to be a retarded Zoro fan. Must be an easy life lol.

Cope bitch

You sucked it for 3 months when we didn't even see it, and since Oda finally shows something weirdly it becomes disappointing. the real reality is that he became disappointing when you realized that he was not going to face your blonde girlfriend but Woro :kobeha:
The only Argument u have Against Chrono is how he hyped up king becuse he was going to fight Sanji Cope since u have no arguments:josad: Begone

I love how you literally are just repeating the same thing without even addressing my points….

Ahhn to be a retarded Zoro fan. Must be an easy life lol.
''Im going to die with a hole in my belly"
begging for king to stop
:myman:
if daddy suit wasnt there oh god sanji wouldve been dead :goyea:

what do you mean they can't? They've been doing that since ennies lobby

Open your eyes you blind fuck. I just posted a panel of Sasaki and WsW stuck on Hybrid. Same way Jabra and Lucci were. You need conciousness to switch between forms. I dont understand how you still dont understand that.

The only Argument u have Against Chrono is how he hyped up king becuse he was going to fight Sanji Cope since u have no arguments begone
Can't you see he's literally talking shit and raging inside?

he sucked King when we saw him 1 chapter out of 10 or his only sentence was "...", he will make me believe that suddenly King has become disappointing while King is more interesting than before ? (his fighting style, his race, his power)

Stop whining secretly drooling on King it's embarrassing :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Open your eyes you blind fuck. I just posted a panel of Sasaki and WsW stuck on Hybrid. Same way Jabra and Lucci were. You need conciousness to switch between forms. I dont understand how you still dont understand that.
So? Jyabura didnt go back to normal either but lucci did.
I guess they only go back to normal once they are really knocked out.
No wonder kaku and lucci went back to normal and jyabura didnt he had a weaker opponent:milaugh: