Speculations King Worth more than 3Billions

if Government Find out King is Lunarian who already had 1.39B bounty, How much will it rise?

• Total voters
again ZKK fans are trying to cope with the fact that ZKK is dead :D, the WG knows exactly who King was since Kaido was the one who freed him, and why would not recognize him when he has the fire on his back the whole time?
Kaido freed a lunarian and the flew together and his right hand man has a fire on his back. and you think the WG doesn't know?

Not everyone in the government knows what experiments they're conducting. Once again, if everyone and their mothers know who King is, then there is no reason for King to hide his identity from the WG. If the information is so obvious, you wouldn't have Marco questioning his race after directly fighting him.
It's not like Marco has the same intel WG has, he's a pirate not an agent/officer.

Hiding his face he's not preventing the exposure of his Lunarian traits, the black wings already reveal it to everybody who has knowledge of it.

Also, assuming that King should be worth 2.39 bills instead of 1.39 because of his race sounds just dumb to me.
Let alone 3.39 or 4.39 like the thread implies.

If bounties were strictly related to PLs and Kaido deserved 4 to 5 I would have lent King at least a couple yeah, maybe 2 to 3
You are making it look like bounties including more than just the strength of the individual means their value is reduced, as if bounties focusing on strength alone would be higher than they already are; that makes no sense. Just imagine it: "This guy's strength alone would grant him two to three billions, but since he's also a vicious pirate and Kaidou's right-hand man we will increase it —no, no, what am I saying, we will LOWER it to 1.39b". Absurd reasoning.

King wouldn't get a higher bounty if the Government focused on his power level alone; odds are his current bounty already contemplates his strength peak. In other words, he would get a lower one if only for his strength. It's not a coincidence that the most established bounties in the world, which are those of Roger-Whitebeard-Kaidou-Big Mom (because two are dead and the other are done, so we're granted they reflect their threat level with no future variations), perfectly fit the strength hierarchy stressed throughout the story:

1) Roger the Pirate King, ergo on top of every conqueror.

2) Whitebeard the World's Strongest Man, the World's Strongest Pirate, the only one known to equal Roger, the one highlighted by Linlin in comparison to Shanks and Kaidou.

3) Kaidou the World's Strongest Creature consistently addressed as the current strongest.

4) Big Mom the weak link of the four.

King's value is 1.39b. If we focused on his strength alone, it would be significantly lower (no Kaidou's influence, no vicious behaviour, arguably no lunarian extra). In fact, I highly doubt any character but a very few (emperors, Mihawk, etc.) would even reach 1b based on their strength alone.

i mean bm knows kaido from way before king joined so she definitely saw him when he used to walk around without a mask at some point
Black wings, fire, anyone can figure that out let alone the WG who has done experiments on him and would still do if they capture him.

These mental gymnastics don't apply. King's bounty is 1,39 bil, whoever captures him gets that bounty, that simple, no more no less.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Black wings, fire, anyone can figure that out let alone the WG who has done experiments on him and would still do if they capture him.

These mental gymnastics don't apply. King's bounty is 1,39 bil, whoever captures him gets that bounty, that simple, no more no less.
yes but apparently they didnt lol, zoro thought the wings were fake and the fire was part of his DF at some point, maybe others thought the same

You are making it look like bounties including more than just the strength of the individual means their value is reduced, as if bounties focusing on strength alone would be higher than they already are; that makes no sense. Just imagine it: "This guy's strength alone would grant him two to three billions, but since he's also a vicious pirate and Kaidou's right-hand man we will increase it —no, no, what am I saying, we will LOWER it to 1.39b". Absurd reasoning.

King wouldn't get a higher bounty if the Government focused on his power level alone; odds are his current bounty already contemplates his strength peak. In other words, he would get a lower one if only for his strength. It's not a coincidence that the most established bounties in the world, which are those of Roger-Whitebeard-Kaidou-Big Mom (because two are dead and the other are done, so we're granted they reflect their threat level with no future variations), perfectly fit the strength hierarchy stressed throughout the story:

2) Whitebeard the World's Strongest Man, the World's Strongest Pirate, the only one known to equal Roger, the one highlighted by Linlin in comparison to Shanks and Kaidou.

3) Kaidou the World's Strongest Creature consistently addressed as the current strongest.

King's value is 1.39b. If we focused on his strength alone, it would be significantly lower (no Kaidou's influence, no vicious behaviour, arguably no lunarian extra). In fact, I highly doubt any character but a very few (emperors, Mihawk, etc.) would even reach 1b based on their strength alone.
I'm not going to read through all of this lol

No fucking chance

I made a simple point, maybe I got someone triggered
Post automatically merged:

Also I never stated bounties were strenght related only what the fuck?

I was playing the game the OP proposed. I always claim differently on here if you dare to read my posts which don't look like freaking essays.

Actually 1.39billion is King's bounty WITH lunarian shit.

World Government knows that their lunarian escaped with Kaido. Next time, Kaido appears with a crew member that has black wings and fire on his back. Unless you believe WG to be the most retarded people on the planet, they already raised King's bounty with lunarian stuff in mind.

Marco literally figured who King was with less information than WG.
So if anything, King's real bounty with no lunarian shit would probably be like 500million.

I'm not going to read through all of this lol

No fucking chance

I made a simple point, maybe I got someone triggered
Careful, what a huge wall of text! Impossible task indeed. You are the triggered one, by the way; it's easy to see when you lose your temper because you abandon your flabbergasting jargon and resort to Internet ("lol") and vulgar ("fucking", "what the fuck", "freaking") language.

Also I never stated bounties were strenght related only what the fuck?

I was playing the game the OP proposed. I always claim differently on here if you dare to read my posts which don't look like freaking essays.
I didn't state you stated bounties to be strength-related only. What you said and I was answering to was this:

If bounties were strictly related to PLs and Kaido deserved 4 to 5 I would have lent King at least a couple yeah, maybe 2 to 3
What I get from this post is that you stated that, if bounties were only about power levels and didn't consider other threat factors as they actually do, King would end up in the 2-3 range.

"If bounties were strictly related to PLs" is an absurd scenario because, if anything, they would lower their overall value. Bounties aren't increasing their number from removing factors that add threat level to it; Kaidou, King or whoever you want to think about deserve their bounty, which consists of an assessment of their strength plus other threat variables.

Your first not-freaking essay in this thread was this:

If bointies were a power level dictation he would have definitely deserved 2-3 billions easily
Which again is absurd; how would this even work? Imagine King's strength alone is valued at 1b while the 390m come from other threat factors. What's the reasoning behind the scenario in which bounties based on a power level dictation alone (meaning LESS factors considered) actually get HIGHER than bounties based on the full assessment of the individual's strength PLUS other threat indicators (meaning MORE factors included)?

If anything, what would happen is that everybody would lower their price.

Careful, what a huge wall of text! Impossible task indeed. You are the triggered one, by the way; .
Triggered by stupidity yes.

I simply play the game of the OP and ask myself what King's bounty could be had them been based off power levels only which are clearly not and then I have a random dude quoting me with an useless wall as if I had committed a sin in real life.

What is your freaking problem sir?

100M for information about any lunarian, King is worth a lot more than his pirate bounty and no, the WG doesn't know that a DF user covered from head to tippy toes was the lunarian kid they captured. Does the WG know that King went with Kaido and became his RHM just because we see them together? No.

Wven Big Mom could put 2 and 2 together that King is a lunarian but the WG don't :suresure:
Big Mom is a species nerd that wants to collect all species in her Tottoland. Government isn't species nerd.

Who can remember the type of dinosaurs better? A elementary boy watching dinosaurs cartoon, or a President with Doctorate degree?

King's bounty is arguably not exceeding 2 billions in the future

The yonko obviously scale on a very different level due their massive influence lol