Speculations King Worth more than 3Billions

if Government Find out King is Lunarian who already had 1.39B bounty, How much will it rise?

• Total voters
Triggered by stupidity yes.

I simply play the game of the OP and ask myself what King's bounty could be had them been based off power levels only which are clearly not and then I have a random dude quoting me with an useless wall as if I had committed a sin in real life.

What is your freaking problem sir?
I wasn't even triggered but addresing your scenario, "sir". Only because you asked yourself something doesn't mean others won't come and discuss it, which is what I did. You don't get to call my post "an useless wall", by the way.

"What King's bounty could be had them been based off power levels only", and I'm answering you that it would be lower than it currently is because it makes no sense to get a higher value from a calculation with less factors considered. Unless you believe that Brannew just sits and says "since I'm including these other threat factors I will lower the influence of strength on the overall value" instead of "since I'm including these other threat factors the overall value will be higher than the amount based on strength alone".

You didn't even get what I was addressing in my first post (maybe you should have read my incredibly long essay because I never stated you to believe that bounties are based on strength alone) yet you assure you triggered me and call me stupid (although such entitlement isn't surprising from you).

I'll put it simple so you get it better:

I know you don't think bounties are based on the power level only. I know you were reflecting on what would King's bounty be if it was a dictation of strength alone. You concluded it would be higher. I answered that's absurd because you don't get a higher number with less variables and I defended my position. Period. Everything else is your own bewildering misapprehension.

Truly an astonishing coincidence, bounties don't have anything to do with power hierarchy, but the weakest Tobiroppo has the lowest bounty (PageOne) and the strongest has the highest(Who's Who), the weakest calamity has the lowest bounty(Jack) and the strongest the highest(King); Roger had the highest and WB the second highest.....hmmmm???, why is Oda matching the power portrayal to the bounty value????????, indeed a mystery. Also I'm referring to those within the same crew or group, someone may bring Katakuri up , but it's invalid since he isn't a beast pirate nor is he in an offical and recognized grouping like the Yonkos are so in those cases there are exceptions.

Truly an astonishing coincidence, bounties don't have anything to do with power hierarchy, but the weakest Tobiroppo has the lowest bounty (PageOne) and the strongest has the highest(Who's Who), the weakest calamity has the lowest bounty(Jack) and the strongest the highest(King); Roger had the highest and WB the second highest.....hmmmm???, why is Oda matching the power portrayal to the bounty value????????, indeed a mystery. Also I'm referring to those within the same crew or group, someone may bring Katakuri up , but it's invalid since he isn't a beast pirate nor is he in an offical and recognized grouping like the Yonkos are so in those cases there are exceptions.
Indeed. It's obvious bounties are the assessment of someone's strength plus an extra value based on other threat factors. If bounties were strength-based alone, then everybody would lose said extra value and end up with a lower price, not grow even higher just because. I mean, just imagine Brannew: "based on strength alone, this King guy is worth 2 to 3 billion, but since he's also a calamitous criminal who loves torture and serves as Kaidou's right hand man I will lower it to 1.39".

If, let's say, Katakuri is stronger than Queen and bounties were based on strength alone, that doesn't mean Katakuri would increase to 1.32+ billion; it means Queen would lower his so it's under Katakuri's.

Indeed. It's obvious bounties are the assessment of someone's strength plus an extra value based on other threat factors. If bounties were strength-based alone, then everybody would lose said extra value and end up with a lower price, not grow even higher just because. I mean, just imagine Brannew: "based on strength alone, this King guy is worth 2 to 3 billion, but since he's also a calamitous criminal who loves torture and serves as Kaidou's right hand man I will lower it to 1.39".

If, let's say, Katakuri is stronger than Queen and bounties were based on strength alone, that doesn't mean Katakuri would increase to 1.32+ billion; it means Queen would lower his so it's under Katakuri's.
This is BlackandWhiteGen, no nuance could possibly exist.....I've realized this in my short time being here. You can't believe the amount of times I've been discussing something so goddamn obvious and actually stopped and thought "What the hell am I even doing?". But it's clear why this entire discussion exists in the first place , you and I both know if Kings bounty dwarfed Queens.......we probably wouldn't be having this discussion......probably.

It's not like Marco has the same intel WG has, he's a pirate not an agent/officer.

Hiding his face he's not preventing the exposure of his Lunarian traits, the black wings already reveal it to everybody who has knowledge of it.

Also, assuming that King should be worth 2.39 bills instead of 1.39 because of his race sounds just dumb to me.
Let alone 3.39 or 4.39 like the thread implies.
its crazy to me that your point is the one that caught the attention of some zoro fans here
not the pile of garbage their fellow stan posted as a thread.
Post automatically merged:

1.8B is king's correct bounty imo
1.39 is his correct bounty if not less
nothing more

1.5 was luffy's -- fifth emperor luffy top yc strength(katakuri and cracker beaten), subordinates , affiliates dragon, garp, ace etc

BB a yonko is at 2.2 .........

its crazy to me that your point is the one that caught the attention of some zoro fans here
not the pile of garbage their fellow stan posted as a thread.

1.39 is his correct bounty if not less
nothing more

1.5 was luffy's -- fifth emperor luffy top yc strength(katakuri and cracker beaten), subordinates , affiliates dragon, garp, ace etc

BB a yonko is at 2.2 .........
Nah adding his lunarian heritage

Nah adding his lunarian heritage
his lunarian heritage doesn't add as much as you think it does.
and just because fodder doesnt know he is doesnt mean there are certain folks in the world government who dont.

his bounty is fairly accurate.

lmfao that guy doesnt even got a brain😭 man doesnt even know what were talking about
ironic

learn how to read.