• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was fantastic chapter!!

Ousen calling Ouhon a fool was hurting tbh.
Mouten coming in to help Ousen was perfect. But I don't think he was successful in slaying Banaji...That cut seems very shallow...

Now let's see how he is gonna deal with Banaji...I hope Qin's offense has closed in on Riboku by now... May be next chapter Riboku army may be doing a similar thing to rescue their commander

Aye, Ouhon and Mouten be looking epic. Tis especially great that Mouten finally goes up against someone important. :finally:

Damn is Ousen harsh though. :josad:
The man should be grateful that someone as awesome as the Young Master bears the name of Ou. :myman:
I don’t know if Hara just wants us to think Futei is just that useless, or Hon Sama is just that awesome :catsweat:
Yes. :afrokappa:
Now youngmen (Ouhon/Mouten) is stealing Ousen potential combat feat. Damn..
Ousen may be powerful but he will never willingly dual individuals that can match him. Ousen was always going to retreat from Bananji. Best we can expect is for him to slay fodder or at most, some weaker dualists like Futei.

Ousen looked kinda fucked this chapter but his expression didn't seem to change. Did he still have some gambit left to play if the young duo didn't show up?
Post automatically merged:

That was fantastic chapter!!

Ousen calling Ouhon a fool was hurting tbh.
Mouten coming in to help Ousen was perfect. But I don't think he was successful in slaying Banaji...That cut seems very shallow...

Now let's see how he is gonna deal with Banaji...I hope Qin's offense has closed in on Riboku by now... May be next chapter Riboku army may be doing a similar thing to rescue their commander
He took out one of his eye. That alone, in my opinion, should drop his martial strength considerably. Probably Low enough for Ousen to duel and slay him. I don't wanna hear crap about that being unmanly or dishonorable when this same Banaji and Gyoun gang banged Akou :pepelit:

Status
Not open for further replies.