Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kinmou Army is finally crushed, Batei is going to face off against Shiryou, the Hi Shin Unit have at long last reached Riboku’s HQ, Riboku himself is still chill and Houken is terrorizing the battlefield once more.

Good times. :pepedoffy:

I loved how En inspired the troops to push themselves harder in order to protect Shin. En the steadfast lieutenant. :catsweat:

That moment when Kyougai is about to die and his last thought is “Shin...”. :catcry:

After Shousa and his multi chapter death, I was not expecting another HSU member to either be killed this arc or die so quickly.

It seems Houken is too savage to care about that. :steef: #HailHouken

Damn I did not expect Kyogai to die just like that. Shousa got several chapters basically dedicated to him. After this, we have to see a full on fight with Shin and Houken. No way this arc ends without that happening.

This is the begining of the end. Once Houken falls it's game over for Zhao. Though one has to wonder Denrimi unit is doing. The unit led by Ousou already took down one earl while Hi Shin unit has taken out Kinmou. Denrimi is the only one lagging behind.

The fact Hara decided go give Houken one of major character death prior to fight, could be another subtle hint he is going down this arc.

Previously we have had his buildup of question/something he wanted Riboku to answer, but then realised Shin might have the answer, made me start considering this as a possibility. And that seems to be getting solid now.

With witnessing kyou gai death, Shin n Kyou kai will be motivated enough to see Houken to his death. Ofcrs they were projected weak this chapter, bt that's why Shin won't do it solo.

Overall the chapter was fine.

And Riboku staying was a wise decision , him escaping would have demoralised the entire Army and battles was as good as over. Now they still stands a chance as victory is Ou sen is slayed before Hi shin unit get to his HQ.
But i am still bit dissappointed from Riboku, Houken is always what he has to rely on in the end.

The fact Hara decided go give Houken one of major character death prior to fight, could be another subtle hint he is going down this arc.

Previously we have had his buildup of question/something he wanted Riboku to answer, but then realised Shin might have the answer, made me start considering this as a possibility. And that seems to be getting solid now.

With witnessing kyou gai death, Shin n Kyou kai will be motivated enough to see Houken to his death. Ofcrs they were projected weak this chapter, bt that's why Shin won't do it solo.

Overall the chapter was fine.

And Riboku staying was a wise decision , him escaping would have demoralised the entire Army and battles was as good as over. Now they still stands a chance as victory is Ou sen is slayed before Hi shin unit get to his HQ.
But i am still bit dissappointed from Riboku, Houken is always what he has to rely on in the end.
There is also Riboku's inner monologue. It sounded like a death flag to me, to be honest.

Nobody can tell me otherwise...lolz Kingdom is the shiit!!!:steef:These last two chapters were fcking awesome!!! and I honestly loved how Hara has managed to make all the Hi Shin Unit members relevant through out this war. Fcking love Jin & Tan as well, and felt mad goosebumps from En-san's speech not gonna lie. When Riboku decided he was gonna stay, I thought he was tryna take his chances and square up against Shin, given he's injured and tired but then remembered Houken and boom! heads just started flying everywhere:catcry:. I like Kyougai and it's a shame he died, but his death is gonna give that energy that Shin & Kyoukai very much need to take down "Houken be my name!":steef:. Also my girl Kyoukai's face at the end :steef:. Can't help but feel it's only a matter of time till Kingdom takes that top spot from One Piece, coz Hara produces this kinda chapters on a reg, which is fcking insane! Honestly can't wait for next chapter which will undoubtedly be hype. Would be mental and a massive statement if Hara keeps Shin outta of this fight and allows Kyoukai have Houken's head. Shin's my fav character with Kyoukai a close second but would be nice to see Kyoukai rack up massive achievements through this war as she's just as talented as the likes of Shin, Ou Hon and Mou ten

Flying torsos and heads are a sign that Houken is close. :steef:

Since the battle of shukai plains is going to end soon this is the time to rate both commanders. Ousen outmaneuvered and outperformed Riboku. not only it was 88.000 vs 120.000 battle in favor of Zhao with equally talented generals for each side but they also had more generals around and yet they lost five generals and their left wing got wiped off. Qin lost Ma Kou only. Riboku tried several strategist to suppress Ousen's main army and failed. he tried to move the soldiers to the center in a special pace which proved successful for sometime before Ousen noticed that easily and countered it by moving his army carefully and keep the same pace. he tried to launch a surprise attack with Bananji at Ousen's HQ and it failed which made Zhao's left wing fall faster. yes most of efforts were thanks to the talented Qin generals like Shin, Ouhon and Mouten but Ousen was the one who could utilize their talents correctly and he knew beforehand that they will awaken their units and deliver such performance.

that's a huge ass whooping to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.