Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
God damn dude, idgaf what anyone says. Houken is one of the most awesome characters in this manga. My dude stopped the entire HSU’s horses by screaming at them. Freaking animal lol.

I’ve always loved Houken, I get why people have mixed opinions on him, but damn. He’s freaking awesome, and he gets crazier and crazier every time he shows up on panel lol. He’ll never understand what it means to have the strength of your blows fueled by an unstoppable dream like Ouki, the Duke, and soon Shin.

This is why I think he will die now, I have that feeling. Kyoukai will continue to wound him until Shin gets there, then Shin will finish what Ouki and the Duke started, and take his head.

Great chapter. Kingdom is a god tier manga and it is at its peak right now imho.

Last edited:
God damn dude, idgaf what anyone says. Houken is one of the most awesome characters in this manga. My dude stopped the entire HSU’s horses by screaming at them. Freaking animal lol.

I’ve always loved Houken, I get why people have mixed opinions on him, but damn. He’s freaking awesome, and he gets crazier and crazier every time he shows up on panel lol. He’ll never understand what it means to have the strength of your blows fueled by an unstoppable dream like Ouki, the Duke, and soon Shin.

This is why I think will die now, I have that feeling. Kyoukai will continue to wound him until Shin gets there, then Shin will finish what Ouki and the Duke started, and take his head.

Great chapter. Kingdom is a god tier manga and it is at its peak right now imho.
The Coalition war arc was the peak but this is a close 2nd imho.

God damn dude, idgaf what anyone says. Houken is one of the most awesome characters in this manga.
NO he is not!

Just a plot device that was helped by many other plot devices.

He should have been killed several times.

He has no character.
Post automatically merged:

Not really the coalition arc is levels above this.

The last dance from Kyoukai was epic but I have a bad feeling... that Houken will break Kyoukai's blade.
I think she will just run out of Stamina before she could finish him off.

This is why I think will die now, I have that feeling. Kyoukai will continue to wound him until Shin gets there, then Shin will finish what Ouki and the Duke started, and take his head.
Yes that was epic as hell, stopping everyone with one war cry, it would be one hell of a scene if animation team could depict it properly if they do in future.

I also loved the Bi hei part, being utterly afraid and yet so determined to be there for Shin in his awaited battle with Houken. I could feel their bond thn.

And obviously badass Kyou Kai panels.

Kingdom has always been at peak for me since the first war Shin participated in.
But wouldn't say this is my absolute fav battle or arc in Kingdom so far. That being said, Kingdom is without a doubt, a God Tier Manga.

I think she will just run out of Stamina before she could finish him off.

Yes that was epic as hell, stopping everyone with one war cry, it would be one hell of a scene if animation team could depict it properly if they do in future.

I also loved the Bi hei part, being utterly afraid and yet so determined to be there for Shin in his awaited battle with Houken. I could feel their bond thn.

And obviously badass Kyou Kai panels.

Kingdom has always been at peak for me since the first war Shin participated in.
But wouldn't say this is my absolute fav battle or arc in Kingdom so far. That being said, Kingdom is without a doubt, a God Tier Manga.
Would be an epic moment if Kyoukai does run out of stamina and she on the ground coughing up blood. Where Houken about do the finishing blow but Shin rush in and slams him back a few meters.

Houken is what Kaido will be in wano war
A badass villain that only serves purpose to fight

Apart from that nothing more he isnt really a better written character
Houken though has a soft side. Man can actually take orders despite his aggressive nature. When he was first introduced I thought he was going to kill both friends and fore (a double-edged sword of sorts).

Bruv!!! What a fcking chapter!!! :steef:Gonna havta read that again coz I was way too hype the first time 😂 goddamn!!! Those Duke Hyou soldiers are fcking warriors! May their brave souls Rest In Peace 🙏🏿 But damn Hokuen tho. There haven’t been a shortage of beast class generals during this war but Hokuen puts all of them to shame :eek:. But Kyoukai tho! the anticipation leading up to her first strike almost killed me & then the sheer hype of that panel where she was about to take Hokuen’s head:steef: and then the breath taking exchange that followed :feelscryingman: and then to think it’s only gonna get better from here on out:believe:. Bihei tho, why do I feel like this man is gonna die to save Shin.😭 but damn tho fcking Bihei is able to move in that madness! given his personality, that’s mental!

Also why’s Kyoukai trying to stop Shin from facing Hokuen tho, is it coz Shin isn’t 100% but even then Kyoukai isn’t either which makes her fighting toe to toe with Hokuen even more impressive. Not gonna lie Hokuen’s roar was extra nice! :steef: But! Chapter title should’ve been Clash of two Bushin as a shout out to my girl Kyoukai for the work she put on in this chapter😤lolz. Still can’t fault Hara too much ^^ This was a fcking stellar chapter even by his very very high standards!

Damn is Houken going straight beast mode. With a single animalistic roar he did what the entire Kinmou Army failed to do. :steef:

Poor Kyougai though. Rest In Pieces. :catcry:

Those Duke Hyou soldiers sure have guts charging the bloke who bisected their leader like that. :yearight:

Bihei overcoming his fear and trudging forward for Shin’s sake was a cool moment. Hopefully this is not a death flag. Bihei is too iconic to the HSU to die.... Hopefully. :catsweat:

Kyoukai finally getting her moment to shine in a dual and unleash her greatest technique on a worthy foe was awesome. Everyone stops at the sound of the “Ton tan tan”. :myman:

With the speed Kyoukai is showing this chapter and considering she is achieving this speed in an exhausted state, I am beginning to wonder if anyone can actually duel her at full health and achieve victory. :sus:

That line regarding her sword and that cracking noise sure were ominous though. :believe:

Hopefully we see that Kyoukai and Shin tag team battle against Houken next chapter. :funky:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
With the speed Kyoukai is showing this chapter and considering she is achieving this speed in an exhausted state, I am beginning to wonder if anyone can actually duel her at full health and achieve victory.
The only characters I’m thinking can match her martial skill are Ouhon, Tou, and Shouheikun. And even then these 3 are huge ifs.

Kyoukai has most certainly been high GG Level Martially for a long time. At this point if she were fresh, she might as well be the best 1v1 character in all of China.

Status
Not open for further replies.