Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Wow, just wow. Hara Sama blows me away again.

Watching Shin go blow for blow with Houken here feels like a culmination of all 625 chapters of his growth.

This man Houken is arguably the strongest in all of Kingdom, and Shin is showing beyond a shadow of a doubt that his abilities are already on par with the Great Generals.

Watching Shin finally and believably reach the top tier of strength amongst a sea of other manga that only build tension through making their MCs perpetually too weak for the highest level of strength, or who power the MC up through extremely unbelievable ways, is truly something else.

Houken dies next chapter lol. My money is on the table.

Also, Sou Ou is the most chadnificent of Ousen’s army. He is probably my favorite General within Ousen’s Ranks lol.

Shi Ryou is....cool I guess, but I’ve found that the unfair criticisms levied at Houken apply far more to her. She’s just a one dimensional strength machine, watching her match Batei is just not that interesting because Batei (along with Kisui) are not only two of the most disappointing Kingdom characters to me, but there is just no meaning in her fight with Batei lol.

Hopefully Hara will wrap up this Shiryou thing quickly. Which I’m sure he will. Lol

Shiryou isn't looking pressed there with Batei while same can't be said for Batei. It felt like he's using everything there to get past Shiryou. Lol

OuSen with another Hoh, after so long. :afrokappa:

Lastly Shin vs Houken. Blew my mind. That was damn amazing. Shin matching up with Houken and than overpowered him twice (or thrice) felt really amazing. Honestly if Shin get to the peak pf his strength here wouldn't be disappointing at all, coz later on we can see different qualities from him like instinctual strategies and tactics, build up as a real greatest general under the heavens.

Ouki is undoubtedly going to be the greatest and strongest in the series. That man with an alpha power up by weigh of gg can destroy even the current Houken (strongest version). Lol
Post automatically merged:

@Den_Den_Mushi bro are you reading kingdom or its on break ? Haven't saw you with kingdom posts for quite long. :catsure:

The greatness of Ouki sama is still spreading and reaching new hieghts even after 8 years (in storyline). :lawbepo:

Last edited:
Wasn’t expecting this chapter after the last one 🙈 but I’m glad, regardless ^^. So happy to see all of Shin’s effort up till this point bearing fruit 😁. Also loving the fact that Shin is now showing that he’s fit to lace Ouki’s boots. Beating Houken would be friggin massive! Not only would he finally be putting down the dude that has killed two of his mentors but he’d also be putting down one of Zhao’s Three Great Heavens :steef:. It’s quite interesting tho that Ou Sen’s expectant of Shin. Wonder if it’s solely coz Ou ki choose him as his successor?🤔. Would also be interesting to see what actions Ou Sen takes from now on with regards to Shin given he wants to be King (or rather is implied to want the seat).

All that said, thoroughly enjoyed this one ^^.

I have to say that I am enjoying the fight between Shin and Houken along with the expansion of Houken’s character.

The Batei vs Shiryou fight seems a bit unnecessary. Both are alright characters but neither are particularly interesting or have conflicting ideologies. Considering how hard Zhao has been hit in this battle, I am expecting their dual to be a draw with both Batei and Shiryou retreating after some kind of interruption (e.g. Ousen and Denrimi moving their forces up).

I did love how those two fodder soldiers held a casual conversation pondering why each of their commanders had not yet killed the other. :suresure:

That panel at the end where Shin was surrounded by all those whose wills were passed onto him. :akaman:

I hope to see Gyou’Un sama the next time that happens considering the speech he gave to Shin and Ouhon certainly seemed like passing on a “will”. :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.