Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Hara sums up the civil war fast enough so we can move back to another state campaign or straight up to Kantan conquest and
Riboku/Shibashou's battle against Kanki better be quick. And for fucks sake hope Hara doesn't make Toujou's son get his own "Ai state 2.0" mini arc

RIP Qin's greatest general of heavens, Pedo King Tou Jou :steef:

"Kakukai, was a man who twisted everything he came into contact with" This fat niggah right here absolutely puts second-rate evil wannabe ministers like Ketsu Shi to shame. Kakukai roasting the shit out of Riboku each chapter is becoming a familiar sight lol.

Also...

Where did we see that panel before? :madmonk:

Qins greatest general truly dies in this chapter I think our heros will cry a river its a shame how could they allow this to happen

Now they will immediately free Riboku and put him at the helm of an army I think Ousen will stick to his principal and dont fight a battle he cant win otherwise the fight would drag out too much
Han and Wei would seize the chance to raid Qin

I think Qin need to put Zhao at bay weaken it more and immediately attack Han or Wei

That was brutal,the part where King bites off his own sons ear..:noo: I bet it was Ka himself who poisoned the King or atleast sanctioned it. Without some Top level help it would have been impossible to get him. :endthis:
This Panel had so much feels when those dead eyes turned alive again with that smile..
My Respect for Riboku grows with every passing chapter. It's such a shame he isn't the real Protagonist as Hara himself wanted him to be. Even in his death, he is still thinking about his country and outsmarting it's enemies while being locked in prison.:cheers:

Blew my mind.
Never expected the King of Zhao to die this early. Never expected King of Zhao to die this way.

And Riboku sure loves the hell out of his country. After getting betrayed by his own King, when asked any last request, any other person probably would be like "Fuck this country! I hope Qin stomps you all!!" But nope, he said the opposite although he was on the verge of dying / execution.

Riboku is too good for Zhao. Despite all the numerous injustices that Riboku has suffered due to the Zhao court, he still remains the ever loyal guardian to the state. Respect. :josad:

The greatest injustice this chapter is what happened to Prince Ka. Just when it might appear that for but the briefest of moments that King Toujou could be something more than a complete and utter degenerate, he pulls a Mike Tyson on his own son. :jay-he:

Despite all these injustices caused by Toujou and his goons though, at least he suffered a completely humiliating death. :akaman:

When all those young lads openly showed their joy at watching Toujou suffer an agonising demise causing the aforementioned monarch to realise that not a single person in existence loved or even remotely liked him in anyway, that was utterly priceless. :myman:

Toujou himself stated that the Heavens gifted him with only two things. He proceeded to die a most undignified death in one of those things and get mocked by the other in his final moments. Begone trash. :akasalt:

Riboku is too good for Zhao. Despite all the numerous injustices that Riboku has suffered due to the Zhao court, he still remains the ever loyal guardian to the state. Respect. :josad:

The greatest injustice this chapter is what happened to Prince Ka. Just when it might appear that for but the briefest of moments that King Toujou could be something more than a complete and utter degenerate, he pulls a Mike Tyson on his own son. :jay-he:

Despite all these injustices caused by Toujou and his goons though, at least he suffered a completely humiliating death. :akaman:

When all those young lads openly showed their joy at watching Toujou suffer an agonising demise causing the aforementioned monarch to realise that not a single person in existence loved or even remotely liked him in anyway, that was utterly priceless. :myman:

Toujou himself stated that the Heavens gifted him with only two things. He proceeded to die a most undignified death in one of those things and get mocked by the other in his final moments. Begone trash. :akasalt:
exactly thats how many kingdoms fall when incompetent people take over and try to control a state

Riboku should have listen to Ousen and leave Zhao when he could

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I took a bit longer to read this bad boy because I haven’t had much time to truly sit down and Zone in the way Kingdom requires, but oh man. What a chapter.

I only have three things I want to say.

1. Riboku is the goat. Even as he’s faced with his own execution for 5 months, he’s just sitting in his cell formulating how to fight off the Qin from the very state that is going to execute him. What a freaking G.

2. Seeing the Zhao King shit blood as his house of child slaves smile, was straight up one of the most satisfying moments of this manga for me. What a perfect twist of fate, such an undignified death for a piece of shit King. That shit was cathartic lol.

3. Seeing General Shin and General Mouten readying themselves to head out to Kantan, feels unreal. I still can’t get over the fact that they are actually generals now, even though they totally deserved the promotion. Hopefully Hon Sama will be making a glorious appearance soon.

Was a 10/10 chapter the second the Zhao King shat blood on panel lol. Now on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.