• Awful

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:catcry::catcry::catcry:

Just when I was about to get hype as fuck at the idea of a Zhao Ei Sei parallel leading the Zhao into another absolutely massive war against the Qin,

Tou Jou finds yet another way to fuck his own state from the grave. Now I have to calm myself down at the idea of a Great King leading the Zhao through her final moments.

What a horrid travesty indeed.

Kochou - Ousen stand off, damn boy.

Karyo Ten looking more grown, nice :milaugh::

The mythical armies of Kantan :bignews::bignews::

Sou Ou knows shit just got serious.

I'll be damned, might be the first time we've seen a royal palace guards group being so confident in their king and what not.

What i'm curious is whether these dudes are military men or people who are ministers mixed with military dudes. But looks like Riboku will be getting potentially new tools to utilize.. or so I thought:

If you're read the Riboku 1-shot, y'all already know how meaningful this scene is for the characters involved:

Well looks like the 2nd Zhao invasion will be halted for a bit:

Prince is a smart kid, surprised how Riboku didn't have the dude eliminated earlier when the dude got him banished for the Coalition failure.

Poor old dude, got put in a rough situation, knows he's gotta announce something heavily fucked up but doesn't want. I feel you Gramps.

Shin needs to have a "punching the king" moment with this dude like how luffy had "punching the Celestial Dragon" moment with Charloss.

This panel is straight up feels man. Don't even need to show Riboku's face, you can feel his potential emotions from hearing that announcements just from this panel.

Indeed Qian indeed.. what a horrid travesty indeed.

I think Riboku will most likely go back into prison again. Then after something happens to Kochou's army at the border, you then have Shibashou come in demanding Riboku's release or something along those lines, when it's pretty clear Zhao is on the verge of being taken over if they don't let Riboku out. But this would of course be due to some deal, it would also heavily cement and establish something that's already been pretty much established at this point that the biggest obstacle in Qin's unification is none other than Riboku.

Last edited:
Hmmm weird that Gyoku Hou and Gaku ka is called an army while Hi Shin is still called a "Unit" when they have more man lol translator choice maybe?

Now that Zhao finally have a competent ruler Prince Ka..

Pedoking has activated his trump card his other son Toujou 2.0 looking like a celestial dragon riding his slave :suresure:

Poor Zhao..:pepehands: oh well at least Riboku is out of prison.

is this the year that Riboku defeated Kanki? And put Qin into stalemate?

is this the year that Riboku defeated Kanki? And put Qin into stalemate?
236- the invasion we saw
233- Kanki defeats Kouchou
232 - Riboku defeats Kanki
232-230- Qin is focused on Han
232-230 - Zhao is devastated by Earthquake and exteme Famine
230 - Tou conquers Han
229 - Ousen attacks with YTW/Kyoukai/etc. They get stalled by Riboku.

So the Kanki defeat is few years away. The stalling is still few years away from that.

Last edited:
236- the invasion we saw
233- Kanki defeats Kouchou
232 - Riboku defeats Kanki
232-230- Qin is focused on Han
232-230 - Zhao is devastated by Earthquake and exteme Famine
230 - Tou conquers Han
229 - Ousen attacks with YTW/Kyoukai/etc. They get stalled by Riboku.

So the Kanki defeat is few years away. The stalling is still few years away from that.
thank you for this:myman:

Considering how Zhao manages to fend off the Qin army for a considerable time, I don't think the new King is gonna be much of a douchebag than the former one. He could still let Riboku run the show by giving him the second chance. Kakukai may not be so lucky though. I can totally see him loose his head for failing to protect his King..:milaugh:

After a bit of a busy period, I now have a few chapters of Kingdom to catch up to and share my thoughts on. :kizabat:

Let’s get started.:queenmoji:

Me at the beginning of this chapter: :finally:

Me by the end of this chapter: :josad:

Seriously, even from beyond the grave, Toujou continues to decay the foundations of Zhao with his degenerate rot. :lusalty:

Seeing the momentary glimmer of hopeful light that Ka gave Zhao in it’s darkest hour, only to see that same light be snuffed out by the petty wickedness of Toujou.... What a horrible travesty indeed. :hope:

Seeing all the Qin General’s reactions to a (temporarily) fully competent Zhao administration was priceless. Sou’ou’s “Ah shit.” summed it perfectly. Truly, losing Great General Toujou is the greatest loss that the Qin military has suffered recently.:rolaugh:
10/10 chapter. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.