Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

MAN’UUUUU!!

Damn this guy is strong asf lol. I didn’t really fathom the sheer size of him last chapter, this guy is a Mongaloid lmfao. He doesn’t just kill these guys and their horses, he sends their mangled corpses flying through the air.

Okay so after the discussion in the spoiler thread, Man’U being a former Great General of a now nonexistent territory is brilliant lol. I got the impression from these guys last chapter that Chu couldn’t really control them that much, so they just left them to defend Juuko which seems to be a win-win for all parties involved lol.

This also, 300+ Big Beefy Kingdom chapters later, substantiates the idea that Rinbukun had in his head of Great Generals from other states only being as strong as standard Chu Generals Lol, as Man’U and co are literal examples of Great Generals of a territory absorbed by Chu that were then only made into Chu Generals. The idea that segments of Chu are massive chunks of ex-territories with little or no unity to the greater Chu itself adds a lot of character to the Super-State, and I’m sure will make an excellent dichotomy to a Unified Qin in the future lol.

This has got to be the coolest Tou has looked in my opinion lol. He really looks like a stout warrior here, and I’m glad to see him joining the battle lol. Juuko is really getting popular like Juu Ko Ou said lol.

Last edited:
@ShinmenTakezo
hope this cleared out your doubts about unsung Yonko's of Kingdom, lol.

a great chapter once again. I didn't expect the buck naked guy to be so massive a chapter later. He is huge. The real battle is about to begin next chapter when the full force of Qin and Chu will collide and we will probably get the cliff hanger of Wei's grand entrance after Qin force is dealt with quite a damage. I wonder who Wei will send though. I don't want it to be GHM though.

MAN’UUUUU!!

Damn this guy is strong asf lol. I didn’t really fathom the sheer size of him last chapter, this guy is a Mongaloid lmfao. He doesn’t just kill these guys and their horses, he sends their mangled corpses flying through the air.

Okay so after the discussion in the spoiler thread, Man’U being a former Great General of a now nonexistent territory is brilliant lol. I got the impression from these guys last chapter that Chu couldn’t really control them that much, so they just left them to defend Juuko which seems to be a win-win for all parties involved lol.
What is even scarier is that Sento Un seems to compete regularly with the beastly Man U if this scene is anything to go by.
Neither of them have any doubts about facing and defeating the guy that beat Kanmei in a dual. :crazwhat:
This also, 300+ Big Beefy Kingdom chapters later, substantiates the idea that Rinbukun had in his head of Great Generals from other states only being as strong as standard Chu Generals Lol, as Man’U and co are literal examples of Great Generals of a territory absorbed by Chu that were then only made into Chu Generals. The idea that segments of Chu are massive chunks of ex-territories with little or no unity to the greater Chu itself adds a lot of character to the Super-State, and I’m sure will make an excellent dichotomy to a Unified Qin in the future lol.
The Chu seem to be a rather nationalistic lot that have a superiority complex regarding their nation. I honestly would not be surprised if Chu had a law that stated that only Chu born citizens are allowed to have high ranking positions or become Great Generals. That would be quite a contrast to the Qin court that is filled with numerous nationalities.

Ouki Army are goats 🐐
Tis only natural for goats to follow goats. 🐐

The banter between Tou and Rokuomi was really nice to see. Rokuomi seems to be adapting to his position as a right hand quite comfortably.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The Chu seem to be a rather nationalistic lot that have a superiority complex regarding their nation. I honestly would not be surprised if Chu had a law that stated that only Chu born citizens are allowed to have high ranking positions or become Great Generals. That would be quite a contrast to the Qin court that is filled with numerous nationalities.
I was thinking, Chu has been referred to as a “super-state”, which probably literally means that Chu is literally made up of a bunch of ex-states all in one territory lol. If a state like that existed but maintained the same amount of Generals as the other states, then truly only the ex-state Great Generals would even be in competition for the conversation of Chu Generals Lol.

When Rinbukun claimed that Chu Generals being on par with other state Great Generals was common knowledge, I just figured he meant that Chu Generals were so strong that everybody thought they’d be a match for Great Generals from the other states, but it’s quite possible that some/most Chu Generals are literally ex Great Generals from now absorbed states.

I wonder what this means for Kou Yoku and Haku Rei? Would they actually be Great Generals right now in a state like Qin? I highly doubt it lol, as I think Ouhon, Mouten, and Shin could be Qin Great Generals right now as far as some of their talents go, but they need more experience and such before they can qualify. Yoku and Rei are probably the same lol.

I was thinking, Chu has been referred to as a “super-state”, which probably literally means that Chu is literally made up of a bunch of ex-states all in one territory lol. If a state like that existed but maintained the same amount of Generals as the other states, then truly only the ex-state Great Generals would even be in competition for the conversation of Chu Generals Lol.

When Rinbukun claimed that Chu Generals being on par with other state Great Generals was common knowledge, I just figured he meant that Chu Generals were so strong that everybody thought they’d be a match for Great Generals from the other states, but it’s quite possible that some/most Chu Generals are literally ex Great Generals from now absorbed states.
I initially just assumed the term “super-state” just referred to Chu’s immense size compared to the other Warring States since it takes up roughly half of China but the fact Rokuomi and Tou say this.
It really lends much weight to your idea. After all, if a state as small as Han can still produce a Great General such as Seikai and Chu is comprised of dozens of Hans then they should practically be swimming in Great General material commanders. Lol.
I wonder what this means for Kou Yoku and Haku Rei? Would they actually be Great Generals right now in a state like Qin? I highly doubt it lol, as I think Ouhon, Mouten, and Shin could be Qin Great Generals right now as far as some of their talents go, but they need more experience and such before they can qualify. Yoku and Rei are probably the same lol.
Their lack of experience and young age would probably go against them getting such a title but as for talent then Kou Yoku and Haku Rei could be quite capable of defeating Ordinary Great Generals such as Choutou or Seikai.

@ShinmenTakezo
hope this cleared out your doubts about unsung Yonko's of Kingdom, lol.

a great chapter once again. I didn't expect the buck naked guy to be so massive a chapter later. He is huge. The real battle is about to begin next chapter when the full force of Qin and Chu will collide and we will probably get the cliff hanger of Wei's grand entrance after Qin force is dealt with quite a damage. I wonder who Wei will send though. I don't want it to be GHM though.
The guys are known though?
It explains why they are not fighting regularly, not why big players like them pop up from nowhere seemingly.

The guys are known though?
What exactly is that supposed to prove?

A character being simply “known” of in Kingdom is not an indicator of greatness on the level of Legendary Great Generals. Even regular Generals such as Fuuki and Rihaku are “known”.
So Man U and his comrades being “known” does not in any way put them on the same level as individuals such as a Renpa or Hakuki.
It explains why they are not fighting regularly, not why big players like them pop up from nowhere seemingly.
As I said before, Man U and his comrades are not “big players” in the context of Kingdom no matter how much one attempts to spin it.

SentouUn is the craziest of them all. Dude is actually contemplating to kill the chu forces sent from the capital lmao. It must be had working for him. His officers don't seem to share the same craziness
Post automatically merged:

What exactly is that supposed to prove?

A character being simply “known” of in Kingdom is not an indicator of greatness on the level of Legendary Great Generals. Even regular Generals such as Fuuki and Rihaku are “known”.
So Man U and his comrades being “known” does not in any way put them on the same level as individuals such as a Renpa or Hakuki.

As I said before, Man U and his comrades are not “big players” in the context of Kingdom no matter how much one attempts to spin it.
Man U and his gang are more like Shibashou. They are extremely good at defending what's theirs. Being a big player in Kingdom means having the ability to map out campaigns that affect more than one state. In reality the only big game players are Riboku and Souheikun. Karin likes to act like a big player but all she does is react to events. Gohomei is also slowly becoming a key player of the warring states in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.