• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chapter for me. Tou not finishing Jukkou was a good decision from him. Jukkou wasn't afraid of death and wasn't even trying to get away. Man'U and Moubu will definitely have their rematch but I don't see it in near future. Maybe during the
Ousen and Moubu combined invasion of Chu. And since the prediction of Man'U will already be proven by then, they will have a lot to talk about too.
SentUn's one handed swing is as OP as ever. I hope the next chapter or the chapter after that wraps this arc.

The sheer zero fucks given expressed on this face.
:rolaugh:

So it turned out my suspicions about Juko Ou's potential survival from last chapter turned out to have merit to them. Good thing Tou left him alive for juicy exposition. I want to about this bloke's royal background. :queenhear:

Who knows, after this arc, Juko Out might be conscripted into the Tou Army. Ol' Tou could do with a replacement for Doukin/Rinbou. :willsmith:

So the Juuko Army is in full retreat. With Gen U's plan to regroup at Juuko itself preemptively scuppered by Gohoumei then it seems like the battle might be completely over after all. Then again, who knows what is going to happen after the upcoming backstory reveal.

Gohoumei upholding the Go family name. The man brought down the legendary Juuko within a day with his plan. :steef:

Interesting how Sentoun seems almost disappointed that he survived. :bamathink:

Tou also seems to have quite some faith in the Qin forces that were there considering how Moubu could not get past Man U and Rokuomi's near defeat.
"Either way."? :watchout:

After the break, we shall hopefully get some answers about the Juuko Four. Either way, twas a good chapter. :finally:

Imagine if Manu tried to retake Juuko again by stealing the Wei siege towers outside the city? Lmfao. These buildings are huge as fuck, they can't fit through the gate for Wei to hide them inside the city.

Jukoou should have left more than 5000 soldiers on the walls, lol. Just as Rokuomi said, this went easier than i thought. I remember that Jukoou said every previous expedition has resulted into Manu destroying the invaders, so the whole interception plan of Jukoou failed when Manu started to act "weirdly" against Moubu.

Judging by Manu's farewell, the other three generals are retreating to inner Chu lands rather than trying to retake Juuko. A bit disappointed that Kouyoku hasn't killed any notable commander yet in his first debut as a general.

Props to Jukoou for not even flinching at Tou's demonic charge. Can't wait to hear his tale. Hype.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Man’U is the General who impresses me the most this battle. With all said and done, Man’U is quite plainly stronger than Moubu right now. Looks like Moubu still has sone growing to do.

In retrospect, I’ve been thinking about a discussion that was being had in the spoiler threads about Moubu gaining one of these Chu generals in his army, since I think a future conflict with Man’U is pretty likely for Moubu. And of all these Chu generals, I think I’d most like to see Sen To Un join Moubu and the Qin lol. Though I’m pretty confident that this is unlikely to happen.

If there’s a break week upon us, that means next chapter is going to be lit. I’m very excited for it.

Nice chapter and definitely this arc ain't getting finished in next 5 to 8 chapters..... lol
I don't know man. Lol. Originally, I was only expecting this arc to be somewhere around 8-12 Chapters or so. Just a short arc to give readers a breather from Shin and Zhao by checking in on some fan favourites.
Interesting thing is these 4 generals aren't done yet. We'll get to see more from them for a while. Anyway JukoOu might be going to reveal Moubu's past story and there could be some connections between him and Manu.
Ah well. At least Juko Ou gets to live another day after spouting his exposition... Unlike Rei Ou. :suresure:
Man’U is the General who impresses me the most this battle. With all said and done, Man’U is quite plainly stronger than Moubu right now. Looks like Moubu still has sone growing to do.
Aye, I am glad that there are still warriors who can match and even overpower Moubu. It would have been utterly boring if Moubu was just "the strongest" after defeating Kanmei.

After all, a fighter is only as good as their next fight. :steef:
In retrospect, I’ve been thinking about a discussion that was being had in the spoiler threads about Moubu gaining one of these Chu generals in his army, since I think a future conflict with Man’U is pretty likely for Moubu. And of all these Chu generals, I think I’d most like to see Sen To Un join Moubu and the Qin lol. Though I’m pretty confident that this is unlikely to happen.
Aye, Moubu could do with an actually decent subordinate. Mouki is too inexperienced a strategist to be useful at high stake battle and the rest of Moubu's retinue are unremarkable. Sentoun would be a blessing for Moubu. Pity he seemed to manage to escape being sandwiched between three armies. :catrude:

Juko Ou seems to be the best placed candidate for joining Qin what with his capture and all.

Imagine if this was all some grand plan by Shouheikan to boost Qin's forces by recruiting any of these blokes. Wei gets the legendary Juuko, Qin gets what made Juuko legendary. :myman:

Can't say i'm satisfied with the climax
I had high expectations for Moubu but he didn't do much
Same for the angry Chu kid who was dissapointing
And sadly no hype or buildup for the Wei generals either
One of them got lol diffed by Gen U and we didn't even get to see the face of that general who was in charge of taking the city
Tou stole the spotlight like always and Go hou mei was pretty good too
But it was stated multiple times that the battle was easier than expected and usually when they say stuff like this something bad happens so a counter attack might be coming otherwise i don't know why would Hara reveal Man U's backstory right now if the next time we are gonna see him is the Chu campaign which should be atleast 300 chapters away

Last edited:
Pretty sure Chu did not lose Juuko in this campaign, in fact they repelled the invasion, as least what I saw on the Discord timeline. So I don't believe this arc is ending. I'm just praying we get to either see Renpa again or the introduction of Kouen.

In shiji there's no result stated
So Hara can go whatever he want
Let alliance lose as some sources or let them win

But i hope they lose .

Pretty sure Chu did not lose Juuko in this campaign, in fact they repelled the invasion, as least what I saw on the Discord timeline. So I don't believe this arc is ending. I'm just praying we get to either see Renpa again or the introduction of Kouen.
I don't think so because:
Hara can't move on to big dogs of other states before closing the Riboku storyline. So I don't see him dragging this out to be a long ass arc, probably mirror the amount of chapters the Riboku storyline had. Because there's too much to cover before even getting to Riboku's closing.

- Kanki vs KoChou
- Riboku's return vs Kanki
- Han invasion
- The final Zhao invasion
- Riboku's defeat or w.e

Too many big events for the "main storyline" still left before he can dedicate too many chapters to a side story for other states. He'll probably do these side storylines with few number of chapters to build the other states up a bit so they have some things established when Qin starts to get focused on them.

Since I'm assuming he'd want to close the Zhao storyline as soon as he can.

This is the best part of the chapter:steef::steef:

Like Jesus:crazwhat:Talk about savagery:hope: That's my boy Sentoun right there:datas:

And so they managed to captured Juuko I see:myman:

So I'm guessing that Juko'Ou will talk about Man'U's backstory I guess? And possibly some connection between him and Moubu:bamathink:And break next week as well?:catcry::catcry:But great chapter nonetheless :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.