• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
So it basically looks like that Rei is Yuuren 2.0 but is even more mentally unstable considering that she looks like she is talking to herself like she has a split personality disorder and referring to this other half as the deceased sister that she murdered in the Shiyuu Ritual and referring to herself as “we”.
So she seems to be a violently unhinged, mentally disturbed Super Shiyuu with a complete disregard for any and all human life.

Well I doubt that she is going to be allowed to join the Hi Shin Unit but then that just makes me question why she is here even more.

I really cannot see where Hara is going with this character.

Nice chapter which highlighted the dominant nature Shiyuu Clan, reminded me a lot about Kyoukai from 1st few arcs. I saw @Admiral Lee Hung saying Kyoukai being a battle genius doesn't make sense and I totally agree. Kyou Rei is here to remind us once again why it doesn't make sense for Kyou kai to be so good at warfare. Someone who is as monstrous as Shiyuu Clan warrior, they don't need a plan and I highly doubt they are even taught about teamwork farless the warfare itself. Only explanation for Kyoukai being so good at warfare is her being a prodigy just like Kanki.
I guess Kyoukai already has a plan to deal with Kyourei which she explained to Shin and Ten which is why Shin didn't lash out at KyouRei after the battle.

I really cannot see where Hara is going with this character.
i think hara try to make "HSU power up" not looks easy PU from the beginning
that's why she make them have injuries at first

but still i hate that there 2 kyoukay in HSU

i dont mind kyoukay power
but 2 is too much cuz they look identical even same clothes and tribe lol , unless kyoukay is leaving HSU so she can be a general and later great general , or kyoukay will lose her power
but other that that i find it bad writing to make copy from kyoukay as new power up

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I saw @Admiral Lee Hung saying Kyoukai being a battle genius doesn't make sense and I totally agree.
That was @Owl Ki lol. I always told myself that her Shiyuu training probably included espionage/infiltration tactics and this explained how she could reverse engineer battle plans lol.

I haven’t read this chapter yet, but I’m about to do so now.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I can see Kyourei joining the HSU but then betray them due to her bloodthirsty personality and ulterior motives (which whatever it is). But if Hara pull a Akame Ga Kill with Akame and Kurome but with Kyoukai and Kyourei instead then I'm all prepare for it.:pepecry: