• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Kyoukai clearly won't beat her unless she reaches Houken tier BSing, but at the same time I can't see the end results looking good as a reader perspective. Either Kyoukai beats her unrealistically or Shin defeats Kyourei, if it's the latter then Shin will step in to save Kyoukai AGAIN when she's too weak to do it herself, the second time in 50 chapters. Although this might bring a smile to some who dislike her being this powerful, at the same time it kind of paints her weak & useless.
I mean I will always trust Hara but I'm just disliking this mini-arc, we cut the 3 States arc short for this? Smh. Hopefully this'll get resolved in the next 10-15 chapters max and we move on towards real-time history adaption.

Also, how is no one else in the Ousen Army acknowledging Kyourei's arrival and met with Shin about this? Kanki's army probably wet their pants after hearing what she did lmao but no reactions from Mouten, Ouhon, Ousen, etc? Lol.

Kyoukai clearly won't beat her unless she reaches Houken tier BSing, but at the same time I can't see the end results looking good as a reader perspective. Either Kyoukai beats her unrealistically or Shin defeats Kyourei, if it's the latter then Shin will step in to save Kyoukai AGAIN when she's too weak to do it herself, the second time in 50 chapters. Although this might bring a smile to some who dislike her being this powerful, at the same time it kind of paints her weak & useless
Weak & Useless why?
I dont think anyone really consider Kyou kai to be weak, and it is understandable if in her condition right now she ain't able to beat Rei.
So Captain Shin stepping in one time when she really needs help is understandable in itself. It will also add weight to why Kyoukai is willing to cut her lifespan short for someone. Rei needs to understand their bond for her to get redeemed/saved.

Though i think she will be able to overpower Rei atleast once( if not win the fight itself) so Hara makes it crystal clear Kyoukai could have beat her easily normally.
mean I will always trust Hara but I'm just disliking this mini-arc, we cut the 3 States arc short for this? Smh. Hopefully this'll get resolved in the next 10-15 chapters max and we move on towards real-time history adaption.
I also ain't liking Kingdom right now. It's my fav manga, but this is really the only time when i am not hyped about next chapters or content with current storyline.

If this continues i think i will be forced to take break from the Manga and thn read the chapters in one go. The current chapters ain't worth one week wait.

For the first time, I've given Kingdom chapter a 2 star. Guess that says everything.
This side story isn't gonna help push the story forward and even if it ends up giving HSU a new Infantry commander- Rei, it still ain't for me. This current pacing of Kingdom is giving me a bad vibe. Kingdom has a whole lot of history of unification to cover and Hara ain't gonna be drawing these masterpieces forever on a weekly basis. I just don't want Kingdom to go the same route of Berserk, Vagabond or even worst Hunter X Hunter.