• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Imo looks like Rei didnt kill Shiki, she was killed by other means during the ritual and that caused Rei to plunge into the depths of darkness. Only way to bring that crazy girl back to the light is to have her talk about it and let the pain go. Atleast based on how the flashback went

Watching Shin give off the aura of a general chilling and sipping tea was nice lol

I wish there was some way to heal the damage done to kyoukai's body bruh, aint like see her being on a 3 days cool down after going all out for a few minutes lol

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
The Shin x Kyoukai ship is strong in this chapter!!!!:steef::steef:

The flashback is pretty cool. My man Shin out here flexing by putting his legs on the table.:myman:And it's seems like Shiki didn't died in Rei's hands according to her reaction at least.

Not even using her sword.:suresure:So I'm guessing that Kyoukai will beat Rei (obviously) and then talk her out about how Shiki died and such. Good chapter.:cheers:

Not even using her sword.:suresure:So I'm guessing that Kyoukai will beat Rei (obviously)
It usually is opposite of what's implied. So i have doubts.

But yes i expected Hara to make it crystal clear Kyoukai is stronger, despite what outcome may be.
Don't mind having this dragged-out sub-plot, but Hara shouldn't have dedicated the entire chapter for it. Would rather take a peak at Qin, Ei Sei, Zhao, Riboku, Chu and other states in a two pages or three for refreshment.
Agreed.