• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
People really went mad with this story line LMAO.:vistalaugh:I'm cool with it actually.:luuh:So now that Kyoukai bring Rei out of darkness, the only thing that they need to do is to have Rei join the HSU and we can finally move on from there. Always knew that Shiki sacrificed herself to Rei so that Rei could live a good life and Kyoukai uses Talk no Jutsu to snap Rei into reality. And chapter 669 btw.:fujilaugh:

People really went mad with this story line LMAO.:vistalaugh:I'm cool with it actually.:luuh:So now that Kyoukai bring Rei out of darkness, the only thing that they need to do is to have Rei join the HSU and we can finally move on from there. Always knew that Shiki sacrificed herself to Rei so that Rei could live a good life and Kyoukai uses Talk no Jutsu to snap Rei into reality. And chapter 669 btw.:fujilaugh:
It's not that this arc is horrible perse but rather it's placement. Do we really need this high school drama in the middle of the Qin/Zhao war? Especially considering we've already had multiple mini-arcs after Riboku's defeat. We've been dying to see characters like Ousen and the others not this shit.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
It's not that this arc is horrible perse but rather it's placement. Do we really need this high school drama in the middle of the Qin/Zhao war? Especially considering we've already had multiple mini-arcs after Riboku's defeat. We've been dying to see characters like Ousen and the others not this shit.
We always need some kind of "filler" arc so that we could set up something more interesting in the future. But I agreed that we need to see other states like Qin, Zhao, Chu and other characters like Ei Sei, Riboku, Ou Sen, etc.

We always need some kind of "filler" arc so that we could set up something more interesting in the future. But I agreed that we need to see other states like Qin, Zhao, Chu and other characters like Ei Sei, Riboku, Ou Sen, etc.
We already saw that during the previous two mini-arcs with the whole Qin/Chu/Wei conflict. Also, what makes this situation worse is that Rei was shown right after we saw Mouten and Ouhon on the battlefied which is something that we've been wanting to see as opossed to this.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
We already saw that during the previous two mini-arcs with the whole Qin/Chu/Wei conflict.
That's not enough though.
Also, what makes this situation worse is that Rei was shown right after we saw Mouten and Ouhon on the battlefied which is something that we've been wanting to see as opossed to this.
And that's why we have this arc.

Perhaps Shiki wanted to say, I would like to start a family of my own.
Now that the Talk No Jutsu work, Rei can finally join the Hi Shin Unit and she can be relied on until Kyoukai fully recovers. However I still want the Shiyuu clans to be fix down the road ether by force or talk, it doesn't matter. It just needs to be stop at all cost.

Haru having Kou there is a nice touch, definitely no hidden meaning behind that. lolz

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Perhaps Shiki wanted to say, I would like to start a family of my own.
Now that the Talk No Jutsu work, Rei can finally join the Hi Shin Unit and she can be relied on until Kyoukai fully recovers. However I still want the Shiyuu clans to be fix down the road ether by force or talk, it doesn't matter. It just needs to be stop at all cost.

Haru having Kou there is a nice touch, definitely no hidden meaning behind that. lolz
We can have a dedicated Shiyuu Clan confrontation arc later but for now, people need to cool down and wait for something hype.

After I didnt read the chapter skip the chapter I hope it ends here and we can read normal Kingdom again Hara should make vote about this story part if the fans like it or not Houken and Kyokais bunshin or shunin I dont care what it is is useless against an army of 100k individual fights are just hyping nothing more