• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sei's gonna build the mighty statue of Six GG isn't he..?? Hope it looks something cooler like this;
Mouten's new look isn't sitting well with me. Imagine that girly looking dude becomes the GG before Shin...:jay-yeah:
I was a firm believer on SHK becoming the final GG, but I read some excellent debates on reddit on why he shouldn't be one so I'm ruling him out. The new gen Trio isn't gonna be one either. It's a great ceremony and I highly doubt that they would exclude someone from such a event.
Great General Heki sounding real canon to me now. :jay-he:
Post automatically merged:

great chapter
10/10

_________
who you think will be the leader of the six ?!

if mobu become he leader

is there an app or something to turn characters on pepe meme..?? lol
To answer your question, No. I believe it will be either Ousen or Tou if there is going to be a leader.

Sei's gonna build the mighty statue of Six GG isn't he..?? Hope it looks something cooler like this;
Mouten's new look isn't sitting well with me. Imagine that girly looking dude becomes the GG before Shin...:jay-yeah:
I was a firm believer on SHK becoming the final GG, but I read some excellent debates on reddit on why he shouldn't be one so I'm ruling him out. The new gen Trio isn't gonna be one either. It's a great ceremony and I highly doubt that they would exclude someone from such a event.

To answer your question, No. I believe it will be either Ousen or Tou if there is going to be a leader.
no
i think someone edit them

yep tou or ousen is the most suitable for this
i hope its tou

This made me curious lol, is he going to build one for the old 6GG or the new ones? A great chapter nonetheless.

Also, did Karyoten just call Ei Sei an emperor or is it translation mistake? Because i thought real life Qin Shi Huang only started to call himself that after the unification.

Oh yeah, now we are getting to the real good stuff. :akaman:

I am honestly surprised that it happened this early in the manga. I expected it to happen a good bit later, after Shin had made a name for himself as a General.

I am also surprised that Yotanwa became a Qin 6 GG. Yotanwa is a monarch in her own right, while a Q6 GG is supposed to be a subordinate of the Qin King or at least that was the impression I got. I was expecting Yotanwa to simply remain a trusted military ally of Qin. After all, she already had the right to wage war freely.

Maybe this appointment is for diplomatic purposes, that Yotanwa's appointment to such a high position shows the Mountain Tribes that Qin welcomes them with open arms. That kind of jazz.

That being said, with the Qin 6 roster complete that means something is going to happen to open up seats for Shin, Ouhon and Mouten.

So either Qin is going to suffer some big losses in the future and/or some big betrayels.... Or they could make some more seats I guess but that would not be as exciting. :catpole:

Anyway, my guess for the Sixth Great would be Shouheikan. He is the only experienced Great General level character left in Qin.

After that, the only other possibilities I can think of are Heki (he did say he was aiming for the position eons ago) and Shin.

Mouten stated that Shin would have been promoted to General after his feat of slaying Keisha had he not had that incident with Kanki. So it could be that if this was taken into account, combined with his feats of stalling Gyou'un and slaying Gaku Ei, Chougaryuu and Great Heaven Houken then Shin might just have a slim chance. Lol.

Anyway, hype stuff. GG/10 chapter. :steef:

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What an extremely hype chapter! Every moment of it! My only complaint is that the chapter feels incomplete without knowing who the Sixth is going to be lol.

So after reading the chapter, I’m going to cancel pretty much every prediction I made, and I’m going to say convincingly that the final Great General is someone we’ve never met before. Or at least someone who is not a current Qin General. They may have either pulled someone from an entirely separate state, or Qin may have some Northern Great General that we’ve never heard of? But we’ll see I guess.

So it’s definitely none of the new Qin trio, as like Mouten said, I think they’d have known before now if that were the case. I also don’t think it’ll be Shouheikun after reading the chapter, but I’m curious as to how his authority will change now that Qin GGs no longer need him to plan and execute campaigns/defensives. Maybe Shouheikun will retain his roll as an advisor? Idk. Anyway,

The last I’ll say, and this is 100% my opinion: the leader of the new Qin 6 should be Moubu. He has been the Qin MVP since Ouki’s death, only recently overshadowed by Ousen capturing Gyou, but Ousen is still someone who shouldn’t be trusted that much.

Some may say that Ousen should be the leader because of his overall strategic vision, but a few counter points:

1. Koshou was [rumored] to be the strategic mastermind behind the old Qin 6, but he was not the leader of them, and neither does Ousen need to be the leader of them to be the strategic mastermind

2. The Qin still have Shouheikun who could very well still be acting as Qin’s grand strategist, so Ousen is not needed to fill that roll for this generation of Qin 6 yet

3. Don’t sleep on Moubu’s intellect lol. Moubu has never been stupid, and with input from Shouheikun, he is more than capable of functioning as the leader of the Qin 6

4. And of course, Ousen still can’t be trusted with too much power.

So yeah. Imho it should be Moubu from everything we know since he’s been Qin’s premier Great General since the Coalition War.

Anyway, 5/5 chapter easily. Kingdom is back baby.

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
The chapter ended with a cliffhanger and we have to wait for two weeks to see the 6th and final General?

Either it will be Shouheikun or somebody that haven't introduced yet (Heki:kappa:) and there's already a clue that one of the General will abuse the wage war authority. Probably Ousen if I have to guess.

But other than that, Kingdom is back on the hype baby!!!!!

Great chapter.
The 6th is a new character in my opinion.
As for the leader of 6ggs, i doubt that they will have leader but if that's the case then it would be Ou Sen since he is the parallel of the previous 6gg leader Haku Ki.
Ou Sen is def trusted by Qin Military, he was literally put in charge of Sei's dream with Gyou Invasion.
The current 6gg's don't have to die or retire for new gen to get spots... they could just replace them based on pure ability which we know that it would happen.