• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
So Kochou is a GG,which is interesting,he along with Gakujou(where is he?) are only guys with that rank that are alive in the Zhao army(not counting Riboku who is one of the 3GH).Hope that those 3 general under him are a challenge and won't be wasted like Bakai in GHM's army.

Lets's see what is Kanki up to and how much Ouhon's army suffer ...

I got hyped after reading what Maron said about Kochou:

But then again, i just remembered that Zhao doesn't have a single active Great Heaven member right now, or even random GGs. :risicheck:

The pace is getting better, we're into some real action again. Let's see what kind of deceptions the messed up bent in the mind Kanki is preparing.

How is it possible that Kanki only has 10k?

It was mentioned that Kanki is basically keeping his army in reserve and using Ouhon's boys as cannon fodder. Maron and the girl are both 5k commanders... Those two alone should have 10k. I also don't see any numbers for Kanki's army in the spoiler or in the French scans.

How is it possible that Kanki only has 10k?

It was mentioned that Kanki is basically keeping his army in reserve and using Ouhon's boys as cannon fodder. Maron and the girl are both 5k commanders... Those two alone should have 10k. I also don't see any numbers for Kanki's army in the spoiler or in the French scans.
If I had to guess what he is talking about, it could be that Maron is referring to the force stationed at Kanki's HQ specifically for some reason.

Other than that, yeah, these army figures are pretty strange.

I miss Turnip Farmers. :josad:

We are moving into thick of action after quite a long time. Kanki loosing a lot of soldiers to capture the impossible is very Kanki like lol. On the outside this tactic looks very simple, either capture the city or draw Kochou army towards himself so that Ousen has a free run at those twin cities. But I don't think Kanki's plan stops at that. Looking forward to see what kind of wierd plan he uses to capture the city on the side of his left wing. Ouhon accepting that deadly plan especially when he just became a father is quite something else....

Maybe Hi Shin Unit will be thrown into that deadly battle as well. It's been long time since we saw Shin and Kyokai mow through opposition soldiers....We are gonna see that soon!

It is very likely that Kanki is playing everone here. He isn't the type to share the glory so him just drawing Kochou out just to have Ousen capture the city is a big no from me. IMO, Kochou isn't actually coming at Kanki he is being lured in by Kanki where he will be flanked by HSU and probably even Ousen army allowing Kanki and his elites to move further in to seize the city. However, Kochou has been hyped up pretty good so it's highly unlikely for him to fall in such traps but Kanki has his ways. Their showdown will be epic.
Kochou's Generals have some cool designs though.

I got hyped after reading what Maron said about Kochou:

But then again, i just remembered that Zhao doesn't have a single active Great Heaven member right now, or even random GGs. :risicheck:

The pace is getting better, we're into some real action again. Let's see what kind of deceptions the messed up bent in the mind Kanki is preparing.
I think Riboku is def gonna be involved in this war in some way, no way he's letting just these 4 taking on the same troops he just lost a war against, probably Shibashou is going to be involved too.