• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nice to see Rihaku again, I hope to see him in action again sometime in the future. It was a nice little set-up chapter for the battle that is about to commence, with some characterization for Raido and company.

Also, no break next week right?

Last edited:
Kochu is hyped to be a beast so i hope he delivers and doesn't lose with a 3x advantage
But the numbers don't make much sense
240k against Kanki
And he is still holding Ytw and Ousen Back
The 2 cities and Kantan have large number of guards too
They have the naval fleet and troops on borders and whatever other cities they have so we are looking at like 400k Zhao soldiers atleast even after they took 2 L's back to back
But Qin had barely around 200k soldiers in the coalition
The teaser for next chapter was Shin's overwhelming strength so Kanki probably is gonna use the hi shin unit as a trump card

Last edited:
Kochu is hyped to be a beast so i hope he delivers and doesn't lose with a 3x advantage
But the numbers don't make much sense
240k against Kanki
And he is still holding Ytw and Ousen Back
The 2 cities and Kantan have large number of guards too
They have the naval fleet and troops on borders and whatever other cities they have so we are looking at like 400k Zhao soldiers atleast even after they took 2 L's back to back
But Qin had barely around 200k soldiers in the coalition
The teaser for next chapter was Shin's overwhelming strength so Kanki probably is gonna use the hi shin unit as a trump card
its home court advantage you have the advantage in numbers what Qin actually tries to do is insane having other states at there back they cant really afford more troops at Zhao so the generals have to deal the situation with there intelligence I think Kanki has set up a trap for Kouchou
Kanki is sure he can win

...I can’t believe Rihaku and Kousonryuu are still alive. It feels like both these guys should have died ages ago.

With the amount of hype that this Kochou guy is getting, I feel like he’s gonna get destroyed. Like everyone keeps talking about how awesome this guy is (even though we haven’t seen him do shit yet). I feel like this guy’s gonna get murked.

Speaking of death flags, Raido how are you doing? Reminiscing about the past, I’m sure everything is gonna be fine.

Wow!! Insane hype for the upcoming battle between Kanki and Kochou. What a set up chapter!! Hara hyped up Kochou and Kanki in the same chapter extremely well!!

Dialogue between Kanki's commanders were really interesting. Kanki actually made man like Raizo to admire him. Impressive!! Can't wait to know what Kanki is actually fighting for! (He is fighting for the feeling of winning the war?).

It's interesting that Kanki has not changed at all from his bandit days even after becoming a great general. Even Ousen can't comprehend him!

So it's gonna be battle between two unknowns or two generals who can't be comprehended. Kouchou due to lack of data and Kanki due to his insane-ness. Excited for this!